Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Dyer on the move again?

A link to an article regarding Arky St. RB Michael Dyer;

College Football Rumors: Michael Dyer On The Move Again?

Well, that did'nt take long did it!
Back to the top

Re: Dyer on the move again?

I caught that today but also saw that Arky states they have talked to him and he's not going anywhere…we shall see.
Back to the top

Guess he is staying according to this;

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/dyer-happy-arkansas-state-despite-182638485--ncaaf.html

Maybe Mr. Carter will stay here too if he gets in but can't play this year. He will have a senior qb to get him the ball in a spread O then!
Back to the top

Guess he is not staying, just released by ASU for violating team rules;

Arkansas State becomes the latest team to part ways with RB Michael Dyer | Dr. Saturday - Yahoo! Sports

Sad case and sad to me some NFL team will draft a guy of his obvious lack of character as he blows another chance. Sad!
Back to the top

Coaches have to be careful of kids that fall into this mold. I certainly do not know the details, but Carter is in this mold. . Again, I don't know the details, but I would be careful. If it quacks like a duck….
Back to the top

Dyer on the move again?

Local said

Coaches have to be careful of kids that fall into this mold. I certainly do not know the details, but Carter is in this mold. . Again, I don't know the details, but I would be careful. If it quacks like a duck….

Very true but at least there were no guns provided for armed robbery or drug use involved with Carter. But if Coach P. takes him in here, I bet he has a VERY short leash, and maybe Mr. Carter will see how stupid Mr. Dyer has been and finally  get himself right and into the pros!

We can hope for our sake but mostly for his sake that this is the case! Go Owls!
Back to the top

Local said

If it quacks like a duck….

…it's just another hungry soul in need of a second chance to show that they have learned from their mistakes previously made, and deserve the grace and compassion needed to help them achieve their dreams and aspirations with honor??

Nah!

;D

Back to the top

So, it all seems to stem back to his arrest in a traffic stop in which he had a gun and some hooch.

Now the officer is under investigation fro letting him off with just a $17 speeding ticket.

$17??

“Carrying a pistol around. Uncool,” Office Royce Denny said to Dyer during the stop. “You’ve got a career ahead of you, but you’re being a total dumbass right now.”

Arkansas State Police Reviewing Officer Conduct In Michael Dyer Traffic Stop

Back to the top
Control functions: