Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU vs. UGA

Just got the plane ticket and hotel in Atlanta for the game in Athens.  About 8 guys in my fraternitiy are flying up with me, with a few girls. About 5 will drive up and stay at the house at UGA. What's everybody elses plans for the trip? Flying vs. drving. Atlanta hotel vs. Athens hotel vs. fraternity house. Etc… And most importantly, what are y'all plans for Saturday night? We'll have to celebrate the upset in numbers :D
Back to the top

Re: FAU vs. UGA

LOVE the optimism, and I agree! :D
Back to the top

FAU vs. UGA

About 10 of us are taking our 'blue' bus up and making the long haul to Athens. Plan on staying at our chapters house, as we have many connections with those guys. Hoping to leave early Thursday morning to give us ample time in and around town.

I know a bunch of are other brothers are driving up, and I have heard some sorority girls chattering about it.

Hope there are a bunch of Owl fans in Athens. Just going to ask though, why Atlanta? Seems kind of far and away from the scene..
Back to the top

You haven't lived until you've spent a night at the One-Tweezy, that's why!  :D

Back to the top

FAU said

About 10 of us are taking our 'blue' bus up and making the long haul to Athens. Plan on staying at our chapters house, as we have many connections with those guys. Hoping to leave early Thursday morning to give us ample time in and around town.

I know a bunch of are other brothers are driving up, and I have heard some sorority girls chattering about it.

Hope there are a bunch of Owl fans in Athens. Just going to ask though, why Atlanta? Seems kind of far and away from the scene..

I wondered that too, lots of hotels in and around Athens, unless they are staying in Norcross at the team hotel. That is about 15 miles out of downtown ATL and an hour or so  drive to Athens on a four lane divided state roard, easy drive!
Back to the top

FAU said

Okay, well the brothers that aren't bringing a date/their girlfriend are staying at the hotel, so the girls don't have to worry about how they'll get ready come gameday. Also the brothers that are religious are staying it Atlanta so they can catch a flight early Sunday for the Jewish New Year. Everybody else is staying at the house.
We could've stayed in Athens, but this way we can see our Georgia State chapter (who we are close with) and the religious brothers can get back to Boca in time for Sundown. If we were to stay in Athens, it'd be in downtown, so we can just walk to bars, UGA, greek row, and the stadium. But all stadiums in downtown but 1 is booked.
The hotel is called the Georiga Gameday Center, and require a 2 night stay if anybody is interested.
Do you know what section y'all are in?
Back to the top
Control functions: