Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Are these the new FAU uniforms?

Link

I thought it was just some more concept art but it was posted on June 28th, 2012?  Can anyone confirm this?
Back to the top

Re: Are these the new FAU uniforms?

Seems pretty likely. The mock ups I saw had more of a single pointed stripe on the shoulder instead of the 3 but the red one is a great addition and it's been talked about a lot, I think we can expect to see them this year.

I also dig the grey pants with the white jersey. The all whites have always looked odd to me.
Back to the top

I also dig the grey pants with the white jersey. The all whites have always looked odd to me.

I've always liked the white on white though I'm not sure why. I guess it's the clean look to the uniform.

The gray (e) pants are a nice addition.
Back to the top

Not bad and reaslly no big deal. Adding in Blue and Grey pants and a Red jersey. I always liked Red pants on a team when I played, just semed to make them look "faster". I really like the all Blue combo though!
Back to the top

cbboarder said

I've always liked the white on white though I'm not sure why. I guess it's the clean look to the uniform.

I never liked the white on white. Just looks so plain. But different strokes for different folks.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Are these the new FAU uniforms?

I like the navy pants on the away jersey, but that's all I liked except for the current jerseys. As far as the red jerseys, red shirt and white pants would look good, but id we're going to do one red-out game at the stadium all year, I think everything from the helmet to the shoes and everything in between should be red. Also, did anybody else notice that the design pattern changed from red, white and blue, to blue, white and red.
Back to the top

All red reminds me of WKU too much

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Another great discovery by TON! Good work Afterlifemobile.

Personally I prefer the right alternate column - red/blue and white/blue. I think those should be our new home colors. Really like that design a lot.
Back to the top
Control functions: