Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Best Pizza In Boca

Add topic

So I have struggled to find good pizza in Boca.

I would appreciate it if everyone chimed in on where there favorite pizza is in Boca (both name of restaurant/pizzeria and location). And a little "why I like it" or "what makes it special" would be cool.

Thanks in advance!

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

Re: Best Pizza In Boca

For delivery or dine-in?

My personal favorite in Boca is California Pizza Kitchen at the Town Centre mall but it's a chain, it's more for personal pizzas and they don't do delivery.

A little while back, I read a good review for the pizza place in the plaza with Moe's/Five Guys/Hooters. Haven't had it myself. I think there are a number of places like that, you know, Anthony's Coal-Fired Pizza, Tomasso's, Sal's, Cannoli Kitchen… but none of them ever seemed to be THE place for non-chain delivery pizza. It was more about convenience of location or whatever coupon we had gotten in the mail that week.

Outside of Boca I'd recommend Mellow Mushroom on downtown Atlantic Avenue in Delray. Their meatball subs are awesome too. Again, they don't deliver (that I'm aware of) but going to the restaurant is part of the experience.

Back to the top

This is about as close to what you might find in Lodi, NJ - it's not cheap , but in my opinion is the best pizza I've had in Boca :

Cannoli Kitchen, corner of Federal & 20th.  Keep it simple though, don't load it with toppings as it does make a difference.  Cheese and one topping and you can't go wrong.

In West Boca, I like  Brooklyn Boys, corner of 441 & Glades.

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top

Boca's Best.

Open til 2. Not expensive. By the slice. Walking distance from Mizner bars.
Back to the top

Best Pizza In Boca

nextdoorSTB said

Boca's Best.

Open til 2. Not expensive. By the slice. Walking distance from Mizner bars.

Boca's Best on palmetto and Dixie!

I hate to say it because the manager is a jackass but Brooklyn Pizza on Palmetto and 95 is ig very good as well.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Boca's Best hands down. Can't keep track how many times that place has come through the clutch for me late at night/after having a few in Mizner/Downtown Boca
Back to the top

Is that the old Big Louie's??
Back to the top

Cannoli Kitchen is a good one and is very close to NY/NJ style pizza.  HOWEVER, there is a hidden gem in West Boca.

Brooklyn Boys Pizza in West Boca, it is on the NE Corner of Glades & 441 in the Best Buy plaza.  It's located near the Boston Market and barbershop.  I don't know if they deliver but you can dine in.  Years ago my parents and I stumbled across this place and it is very much like pizza from back home (NJ is home for me).

http://www.yelp.com/biz/brooklyn-boys-pizza-and-pasta-boca-raton
Back to the top

Boy you guys have poor taste in pizza. Try Scuola Vecchia in delray and tuccis in boca. Much better than that dump cannoli kitchen.
Back to the top

Aqualung said

Try Scuola Vecchia in delray

Where in delray, any idea?

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: