Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Promotion and Advertising

I saw a commercial on ESPN for FAU football season tickets…very fast paced.  Could have slowed down the images a little bit, especially of the stadium.  Also, saw a bus in Broward county with FAU season ticket advertisement on the side.

Attachment
146 views (2 Mb)
Back to the top

Re: FAU Promotion and Advertising

Nice post, ad is not bad but I don't know about using a pic of the QB on there, did'nt do anything to sell ticket did he! I would have gone with a WR/TE making a great catch maybe!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Nice post, ad is not bad but I don't know about using a pic of the QB on there, did'nt do anything to sell ticket did he! I would have gone with a WR/TE making a great catch maybe!

+1

Not sure how many tickets a photo of Graham Wilbert is going to sell; although I also understand the proclamation of Seniors as well.
Back to the top

Rick said

GeorgiaOwl said

+1

Not sure how many tickets a photo of Graham Wilbert is going to sell; although I also understand the proclamation of Seniors as well.

Does anyone outside of the FAU family know who Graham Wilbert is??  NO!  It doesn't matter who they put on the advertisement, they are pushing the overall program, the stadium, a local alternative to going to unincorporated Dade county…
Back to the top

Awesome photo - thanks! I've seen the billboard but not the bus ads.

(Still think it's a little counterproductive to use Graham Wilbert to sell FAU football … but yeah, I guess it doesn't matter)
Back to the top

FAU Promotion and Advertising

Tim said

Does anyone outside of the FAU family know who Graham Wilbert is??  NO!  It doesn't matter who they put on the advertisement, they are pushing the overall program, the stadium, a local alternative to going to unincorporated Dade county…

This.  People will bitch and complain about anything on this board.

Forum Poster:  Hey look, some PR for the program.
Owl's Nest response: Yeah, but it could/should have been (insert random bitchassness here).
Back to the top

After the season is over, we can use MGIII's picture.  ;D But at least there is advertising out there for the season.
Back to the top

Tim said

Rick said

GeorgiaOwl said

+1

Just to clarify:

My +1 was for the post, the response was to explain why he was chosen.
Back to the top

Back to the top

SigEp77 said

Tim said

This.  People will bitch and complain about anything on this board.

Forum Poster:  Hey look, some PR for the program.
Owl's Nest response: Yeah, but it could/should have been (insert random bitchassness here).

Agreed, no need for anyone to bitch and moan .  I think we should all be ecstatic over the fact that they are getting the word out with some rather expensive advertising mediums. 

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top
Control functions: