Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New Job!!!

Add topic

Sorry, but I need to let some steam off…having to give 90 days notice of leaving really weighs on you (as does saying good-bye to your patients).

I have been appointed as a new Assistant Professor of Comunity Health and Family Medicine for the University of Florida College of Medicine Jacksonville, and the Medical Director of my own clinic in the area!!  I have no idea if that can get me UF tickets or not, but I will be working with a relative of a prominent ex-FAU player!

I am very excited for the start of this season and look forward to coming down to Boca for every game, and I will be starting my new position immediately after FAU spanks Wagner!  I look forward to more time to be able to browse the board as well!
Back to the top

Re: New Job!!!

New Job!!!

Hopefully these tropical waves will miss us. lol.  ;)
Back to the top

mh2os said

Sorry, but I need to let some steam off…having to give 90 days notice of leaving really weighs on you (as does saying good-bye to your patients).

I have been appointed as a new Assistant Professor of Comunity Health and Family Medicine for the University of Florida College of Medicine Jacksonville, and the Medical Director of my own clinic in the area!!  I have no idea if that can get me UF tickets or not, but I will be working with a relative of a prominent ex-FAU player!

I am very excited for the start of this season and look forward to coming down to Boca for every game, and I will be starting my new position immediately after FAU spanks Wagner!  I look forward to more time to be able to browse the board as well!

Congrats and good luck on your new job.
Back to the top

Awesome work, mh2os!
Back to the top

mh2os said

Congrats!!

Great news!
Back to the top

mh2os said

look forward to coming down to Boca for every game, and I will be starting my new position immediately after FAU spanks Wagner!  I look forward to more time to be able to browse the board as well!

Will definitely be good to see you and the whole gang again as always

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Congrats H2Os!

And my guess on the family member is one of Rusty Smith's relatives.
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

Congrats H2Os!

And my guess on the family member is one of Rusty Smith's relatives.

That would be correct.  8)
Back to the top

Congrats man and good luck with the new position

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top
Control functions: