Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

The QB Battle

Well, I was thinking of mentioning how it seemed like the guys at OA didn't like MGIII as they were consistently leaving him out of the QB discussion on their site but it gets worse, they're not haters as I'd hoped because Big Deets just posted his article on the QB battle and it seems that MGIII is out of the starting qb discussion for now.

The first team snaps are being rotated between the worst college football QB in history and Curtis. I've got to be honest, I'm not feeling as good as before.

Is this a matter of the new guy who has only been here 2 weeks, just needing to catch up? It damn well better be.

I honestly don't know if I want to witness another season with Wilbert at the helm.
Back to the top

Re: The QB Battle

I think the problem with MGIII, is trying to get him in a program to keep him eligible.
Back to the top

Maybe you can sneak into a practice over the weekend and give us a report lol.

This is why you can't put all your eggs in 1 basket. It's a diff system now, lets try and stay positive. We have a new coach, new system what I think are better players and probably a bigger OL. Maybe Wilbert will surprise us all. I know there's a thousand different versions of the spread, but isn't the common denominator a mobile QB? The only time we saw Wilbert run last year was when he was running for his life, away from the other team and in the wrong direction lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

I want MGIII though.
Back to the top

If we have to pick one of those two as the starter all my hopes for this season are over.  I will change my guess of 6+ wins to 2+.  I don't like being hard on young guys but I watched every game last year and both of them SUCK!

I hope this is a temporary or motivational thing but we couldn't receive worse news.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Put all of my eggs in one basket? The other two baskets are riddled with holes! I have no other baskets.  ;D
Back to the top

FAU probably cant accodamte MGIII in any of the programs that he wants for this season. Maybe Rick can get us the actual scoop of what is going on at the Oaxley
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

Put all of my eggs in one basket? The other two baskets are riddled with holes! I have no other baskets.  ;D

Hahaha! Hey remember how bad Rusty was his freshman year? Look how that turned out. Let's be optimistic. We still have 21 days until game time. Maybe things change

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

+1 Jab
Back to the top

The QB Battle

TeamBeer said

Is this a matter of the new guy who has only been here 2 weeks, just needing to catch up? It damn well better be.

Back to the top
Control functions: