Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fan Fest start time

I was told by people that fan fest next weekend would start at one, and fau athletics twitter feed and a email from the ticket office say three. Does anyone know the exact time?
Back to the top

Re: Fan Fest start time

its says 3 on the poster or flyer i saw posted on fb.gates open at 2:30 starts at 3

Boca Raton Home of your friendly neighborhood FAU.
Back to the top

XC said

its says 3 on the poster or flyer i saw posted on fb.gates open at 2:30 starts at 3

^this
Back to the top

Yep, just to be safe confirmed with FAU...3:00PM
Back to the top

Thanks everybody. I was just trying to confirm because I was told two different things.
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

Thanks everybody. I was just trying to confirm because I was told two different things.

Good thing you asked. It's way to hot to show up at 1 and wait 2 hours unless you have some frosty beverages lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Fan Fest start time

Jab979 said

Good thing you asked. It's way to hot to show up at 1 and wait 2 hours…

+1!
Back to the top

You may have already heard but just in case you didn't:

For those who like to listen while watching the game, ESPN760 will be broadcasting from FanFest tomorrow.
Back to the top

Gonna listen to it online up here in North Georgia!
Back to the top

Would it not be great if Coach P had an announcement that German and carter have been cleared to play this season (well at least german!)?

Talk about pumping people up! Just a wish of mine, ha ha. Go Owls and y'all have fun out there today. Lots of post AND PICS from everyone who can attend, OK! :)
Back to the top
Control functions: