Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

The Honey Badger is Loose!

Add topic

So the Honey Badger was kicked off of LSU…and where do all great players go for a second chance?

Say it with me:
F-A-U F-A-U

We could turn into a community service program for misguided college football players.  ;D
Back to the top

Re: The Honey Badger is Loose!

LOL my bet would be JUCO and then into the draft
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

So the Honey Badger was kicked off of LSU…and where do all great players go for a second chance?

Say it with me:
F-A-U F-A-U

We could turn into a community service program for misguided college football players.  ;D

I'm ok with that! Bring him on! Maybe Duron can call him up and say hey I was at an SEC school to and now I'm at FAU. You'll love it here! Plus the WR's in the sunbelt won't light you up like a Christmas tree, much like the Bama receivers did in the championship game.

Ok well maybe leave off that last part lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Depends on what he was kicked off for, but wouldn't mind seeing more ESPN highlights where FAU is the one making the big play, so bring him here!!  NCAA 2013 is nice, but I'd love the real highlights to be televised!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

TeamBeer said

Say it with me:
F-A-U F-A-U

I'm ok with that! Bring him on! Maybe Duron can call him up and say hey I was at an SEC school to and now I'm at FAU. You'll love it here! Plus the WR's in the sunbelt won't light you up like a Christmas tree, much like the Bama receivers did in the championship game.

Ok well maybe leave off that last part lol

I'm sure he'll go FCS to draft.
Back to the top

I say he ends up at Jacksonville St.

LSU has a history as a pipeline (oops, sorry for the unintended pun!) there!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

a pipeline (oops, sorry for the unintended pun!)

Back to the top

The Honey Badger is Loose!

He cannot play at any NCAA member school this season.  He is looking to transfer to a NAIA school.
Back to the top

Not even an FCS member - Wow!

So I would guess he has blown a cool $40-50 million OR MORE with this STUPID move AND really hurts LSU's chances at an SEC West Division title let alone the National one! Don't ya thinkl Arkansas and Bama are ready to test the new guy and often! And the LSU return game takes a huge hit as well!

What an freakin' idiot!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Not even an FCS member - Wow!

So I would guess he has blown a cool $40-50 million OR MORE with this STUPID move AND really hurts LSU's chances at an SEC West Division title let alone the National one! Don't ya thinkl Arkansas and Bama are ready to test the new guy and often! And the LSU return game takes a huge hit as well!

What an freakin' idiot!

So long as he is granted a full release, he can play for any other FBS or FCS institution if he sits out a year. His career is not over and has not been thrown away.

Just a minor setback to him. He will overcome it, he is a fighter.

And as for Bama and Arkansas testing the "new guy", well, we are talking about LSU here. Something tells me they have another quality corner on their squad.

Just a minor setback for Mathieu and a minor setback for LSU also.

ROLL OWLSa

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top
Control functions: