Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Night Owl Bar

Add topic

New bar/lounge coming to Boca…

Google Maps says "At this address: TJ Murphy's Bar & Grill"

Their website and Twitter don't say too much, but their Facebook page explains:

Interested in working at Boca Raton’s newest Bar/Lounge/Hangout? Apply now by visiting our site and filling out a brief application. We are looking for dedicated Bartenders/Barbacks/Servers/Security/DJs and much much more!

From the group that brought you Knight Library (East Orlando), The Attic (Downtown Orlando), and 509 (Daytona Beach)…

apply at www.nightowlboca.com

===========

Seems like a good pedigree (I know the Library was infamous at UCF).

Anybody know more about this?
Back to the top

Re: New FAU Bar? "Night Owl Bar & Grill"

In related news, there was an application for "Barrel of Monks Brewery" application into Boca for 20th Street as well

This one is at 1900 NW 1st Ct, Boca Raton, FL 33432… which puts it in one of the warehouse spaces along 20th, just around the corner from the Sun Belt Rentals place as you approach 20th and Dixie.

Will it just be a brewery, will it be a brewery and bar…  guess we'll have to find out (if it comes to fruition)

The only other thing I could find out about it was: the people who founded it are in the medical field.

"CIO at Boca Radiology Group, Head Brewer at Barrel of Monks Brewing."

How about that  ;D
Back to the top

It's great when a fad like craft beer gets into the hands of folks with some capital, they get to live their passion and we get bars!
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

Is that an Cardinowl?

(Cardinal/Owl)

;D
Back to the top

Night Owl Bar

Rick said

Owl2Doc said

Is that an Cardinowl?

(Cardinal/Owl)

;D

Looks like a Character from angry birds, maybe we need to find a CS major and make an angry birds rip off game for us on the board with it and put all the rest of the mascot from the belt as the enemy's and we'll knock down their stadiums with Angry Owls.
Back to the top

boozie132 said

Looks like a Character from angry birds, maybe we need to find a CS major and make an angry birds rip off game for us on the board with it and put all the rest of the mascot from the belt as the enemy's and we'll knock down their stadiums with Angry Owls.

Ha ha!

I like it!

+10 for creativity!
Back to the top

I know someone who used to work at TJ Murphy's. Man was that place a dump! In fact I think that while strip mall is kinda a dump as well

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

I know someone who used to work at TJ Murphy's. Man was that place a dump! In fact I think that while strip mall is kinda a dump as well

Is Bud Murphy's still around?

I used to go to that place "back in the day' with my Frat.
Back to the top

No pretty sure it went out a few yrs back. Not sure if anything is there now

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

I've heard that the library in Orlando is a dump but hey we have to start somewhere
Back to the top
Control functions: