Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Residence Hall Move-In-Day: August 15, 2012

Add topic

Florida Atlantic University students will make their way back to the residence halls this week to mark the start of the University’s fall 2012 semester. Move-In Day is the official day for FAU’s residential students to return to campus. The day offers a unique opportunity for students and their families to connect with FAU officials, faculty, staff and student groups who are on hand to help them move into the residence halls.

“Move-In Day for the residence halls is one of the most exciting days of the year, rivaling only graduation,” said Jill Eckardt, director of housing and residential life. “Our staff has worked hard to prepare for the nearly 3,700 students to come to their new home away from home. Opening day is a time when freshmen begin a new phase of their lives, and their parents and families are excited to see their new place.”

Move-In Day for freshmen will take place on Wednesday, August 15, at 8 a.m. at FAU’s Boca Raton Campus, 777 Glades Road, and Thursday, August 16, at 8 a.m. for returning/transfer students.

“There will be nearly 500 volunteers from across the campus; students, staff and faculty who will assist students moving into the residence halls,” said Eckardt.

Source: FAU MediaRelations
Back to the top

Re: Residence Hall Move-In-Day: August 15, 2012

Residence Hall Move-In-Day: August 15, 2012

I got to move into IVA a day before the actual move in day. Have an awesome view of the new College of Engineering and College of Medicine, but just one door away from getting a stadium view  :'(
Back to the top

HootinHollerin said

I got to move into IVA…but just one door away from getting a stadium view  :'(

Oh man, that's a killer!
Back to the top

Very easy solution to that. Knock on your neighbors door with a case of beer and the new madden or NCAA football game and make a friend. Buddy, pal how ya doin lol. Oh you have a view of the stadium oh who knew lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: