Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Happy Hour

This should be fun

Hello Owl Fans,

We will be hosting an Owl Fan Kick-Off Week HAPPY HOUR.  This is NOT a fund-raiser.  This is about Owl Fans getting together to celebrate being Owl Fans and getting excited about the new Football season.

Location: “Our Place” Restaurant & Bar, located in the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel Suites at 2901 N. Federal Highway in Boca Raton.

Date & Time: Wednesday, August 29 from 5PM-8PM.

No fee to attend.

Complimentary Dinner Buffet provided by “Our Place.”

Drawings for FAU Merchandise.

Cash Bar with Drink Specials all night for Owl Fans.

FAU Merchandise on display and for sale for those who need anything before the season kicks off.

Please take a minute to go to our RSVP form and let us know you can attend.  We want to give “Our Place” an idea of the attendees so they can staff accordingly: It's Owl Time Events

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top

Re: Happy Hour

Thanks, Beast.

The thought is that if we, as private business can bring lots of Owl Fans together and show support for local commerce that local businesses will want to jump onboard and cater to the FAU fans and maybe support FAU more.

Call me a dreamer.

We, as Owl Fans have to take control of our future and support the local economy.  We need to support those businesses that are willing to support FAU.

We need some sponsorships!!

Go Owls!!
Back to the top

BeastOwl said

This is about Owl Fans getting together to celebrate being Owl Fans and getting excited about the new Football season.

Whoot!

Just around the corner!

Great Idea!
Back to the top

Owl fans and free food!Whats not to like?Cant wait.already rsvp.

Boca Raton Home of your friendly neighborhood FAU.
Back to the top

Wish I could go, but I have class that night.
Back to the top

This s/b a good start to the season.

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top

BeastOwl said

This s/b a good start to the season.

Should be fun, and Mr. Chun called today and said he would stop by.  That's impressive.  He said he wants to meet Owl Fans.

Back to the top

Nice and it sounds like a fun event - wish we could be there!
Back to the top

Happy Hour

I miss a good Happy Hour, they are illegal here in NC. You just have to get 2 drinks at full prince! :(
Back to the top

How did it go tonight??

Could not get there >:(
Back to the top
Control functions: