Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Automobile Repair

Add topic

Can anyone recommend a reputable auto repair shop in the Boca area.  Honda fan for A/C - vents quit working.  Thanks
Back to the top

Re: Automobile Repair

A&H Auto in Delray Beach.  They specialize in Honda's.  Dave is the owner and does right by his clients.
Back to the top

Automobile Repair

Meineke in Boca Raton on Spanish River.  The owner Heime is fair on pricing but most important HE IS HONEST!!  For example, a few weeks ago I needed to have two tires thrown on my car so i got there at about 8AM only to find out his machine to mount the tires had broken the night before.  Instead of saying tough luck and I'll call you when it's fixed he actually called one of his competitors (and friend) down the street and had him fit me in to get the tires put on!?!?  I was so impressed that after the tires were done I went back to Meineke just to get an oil change.  I've been going to him since I moved down here in  2008…oh and he got his undergrad at FAU which he displays right near the front desk.
Back to the top

I used to go to a place called Katzner's Car Care…older guy, his own shop…had a German lead mechanic…they could work on anything and very fair pricing.

Been a while now though…not sure if he is still there or not.
Back to the top
Control functions: