Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Sororities and FAU sports

I was talking to Rick about this. Clearly we have a lot of guys here, especially fraternity brothers, who know a lot about FAU sports.

But what about the sorority members? Are any of them diehards, like the sorority version of ATO or the Delts? HootinHollerin', FAU Delt, you guys met anybody at the Rat's Mouth that could hold their own with us here on TON?

I know I sat behind some sorority girls for the Spring Game and they were just throwing out names of guys who were first vs second string, who had got drafted… they even knew who Superman was. I was very impressed, just didn't know what sorority they were. Should've asked.

Back to the top

Re: Sororities and FAU sports

It's hard to get an idea for which sorority knows the most about what's going on with the football team now that the average size for a sorority at FAU is 120. But the best conversations I've had have been with girls from AXiD, Theta Phi, and ADPi. Sometimes I've been very pleasently surprised about how much some of these girls know, and other times very dissapointed about how little other girls know.
Btw, in case some of y'all don't know, Sigma Kappa started last Fall, and Phi Mu is coming this Spring or next Fall.
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

I know I sat behind some sorority girls for the Spring Game and they were just throwing out names of guys who were first vs second string, who had got drafted… they even knew who Superman was. I was very impressed, just didn't know what sorority they were. Should've asked.

Should've asked…one of them to marry you.
Back to the top

I remember sorority recruitment being on the same day as the first home game 2 years ago...horrible planning
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

Owl2Doc said

I know my girlfriend, who was an Alpha Chi Omega at a school in Alabama and now goes to FAU, can run with us here at TON.
I think most of my family and friends can for that matter now that I think about it.
Hi my name is Jack, and I'm an Owlcoholic.
Back to the top

Sororities and FAU sports

Thanks HootinHollerin'. Might as well invite them over to TON. See what they say.

TeamBeer said

Seriously. A girl who knows FAU as well as I do… puttin' a ring on it
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

Owl2Doc said

;D  Just awesome.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

They know very little but who cares they just want to get drunk and do awesome things.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

They know very little but who cares they just want to get drunk and do awesome things.
^This
Back to the top

Does fau have a Greek row like uf and ucf.
Back to the top
Control functions: