Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

We need FAU to think like this...

We need FAU to think like this...

ULL and Sonic have partnered for thier opening game and are offering this burger thru Dec 31st, 2012 to support the University. Hey FAU, reach out to ULL and see how they got this done.

Full Article:
Ragin Cajuns Athletics - SONIC Debuts UL Sponsorship and One-of-a-Kind Burger

OKLAHOMA CITY – Communities across the country show support for their local university and the football team in a variety of ways. SONIC Drive-Ins in the Acadiana area have come up with something very different; a new way to support the Ragin' Cajuns SONIC-style.

SONIC is partnering with the University of Louisiana at Lafayette (UL) for a unique sponsorship which includes an edible Ragin’ Cajuns logo to hamburger buns and a new one-of-akind hamburger.

"We wanted a fun and different way to support the Ragin’ Cajuns and the edible logo seemed like a great fit,” said Ted Kergan, local SONIC franchisee. “Putting a school logo on a bun has never been done before in the area or at SONIC. We are excited to offer this menu item to our customers and for the opportunity to promote the university."

The edible Ragin’ Cajuns logo isn’t the only special part of the new burger. It will contain locally produced products like Tabasco Brand spicy mayonnaise and a packet of Tony Chachere's creole seasoning is included as a lagniappe. Kickin’ Cajun fried onions and pepper jack cheese will complete the unique flavor profile of the Ragin’ Cajun burger….

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Re: We need to FAU to think like this...

That looks kind of gross, but it's a neat concept. 
Back to the top

Out of the box advertising.

I love it and the creole flavorings sounds appeal to me.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

All for it!

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

We should do chicken sandwiches at hooters!!
Back to the top

Re: We need FAU to think like this...

If we do something at Hooters, it probably shouldn't involve chicken sandwiches.
Back to the top

Burrow bagels seem to be more locally appropriate. ;)
Back to the top

haha if howard were still coach we could of made schnellenburgers. Maybe we team up with Panera to make Pelini Paninis hahaha
Back to the top

grayowl said

If we do something at Hooters, it probably shouldn't involve chicken sandwiches.

Well chicken sandwiches are better than fau sponsored snow crab legs
Back to the top

This thread is making me hungry.......
Back to the top
Control functions: