Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

760 espn radio?

760 espn radio?

I know it has been discussed a little on this board in other ways but I feel must greatly improve it radio availability. Espn 760 might be the least know sports radio show in south florida 790, 560 and now even 640 are all ahead of 760 in out market even though they are considered more Miami stations the WBP market still tunes into to these stations way more. Due ti the fact these stations have big local name such as Dan Lebatard on 790 and 560 has many familiar local names to the market even 640 has the big O for a while now. Today i was in my car and naturally had 790 on and they had TY Hilton on as a guest talking about some of his success in pre-season like the touch down he scored against Washington. The very same game Alfred Morris scored but will mostly go unknown in south florida market. 790 airs FIU games so i can understand why they would have him on.  FAU needs to be on station where many listeners
are tuning in to listen to Dolphins/Heat talk. Yea some of us will tune in to 760 when we know they are going to talk FAU but 90 percent of South Florida sports fans will never hear that FAU talk.
Back to the top

Re: 760 espn radio?

It's not the radio station that is the problem.  It's the W-L record that's the problem.  If FAU wins games, more people will take notice.

By the way, FIU's games are no longer on 790.  I don't believe that they have a radio rights partner at the moment.  According to their message board, they are still waiting on an announcement on where their games will air.
Back to the top
Control functions: