Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Lee Corso and the head gear.

Lee Corso and the head gear.

I wonder if we ever get college gameday down here, between FIU, and FAU, which mascot head Lee Corso would pick? Hopefully FAU.

Corso's Headgear - ESPN Video - ESPN
Back to the top

Re: Lee Corso and the head gear.

I don't think Corso would ever do a game day at F_U.  There are a lot of bigger teams to pay attention to.
Back to the top

Aqualung said

I don't think Corso would ever do a game day at F_U.  There are a lot of bigger teams to pay attention to.

I think it would depend on how long he continues to do this. If it's not him, I hope someone else continues this tradition. He's definitely the best part of that show

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Aqualung said

We arent even close.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Aqualung said

I think it would depend on how long he continues to do this. If it's not him, I hope someone else continues this tradition. He's definitely the best part of that show

exactly….how many more seasons do you think he has left in him. 
Back to the top

it was a couple years ago I think on a tuesday night against a sunbelt team and lou holtz was doing the commentary of the game, my wife said "who the hell is that and how did they let this guy on TV with that lissssssp!"

still thought is weird that even he would be doing our level.
Back to the top

Aqualung said

Jab979 said

Aqualung said

exactly….how many more seasons do you think he has left in him.

At 77… not many. I'd say MAYBE 3 but wouldn't be surprised if he retired following this season. The man is simply crazy and loves what he does

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: