Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Running Backs vs. Wagner

Does anyone know why the top 2 RBs on the depth chart didn't play against Wagner?  I read that Fortner and Wallace were both in street clothes, but no reason was given.  We could sure use someone to hold onto the ball inside the 5 yard line, so hopefully both will be ready to go against MTSU…who cannot stop the run.
Back to the top

Re: Running Backs vs. Wagner

Jackson ran REAL well but has to hold onto the ball. I would hope we get him outside MUCH more in the future to use his incredible speed and moves on one guy not six! He is small after all!
Back to the top

Jackson in my opinion needs to be the starter. He has the speed, agility, and vision to make BIG plays. I just do not think he needs to be our RB in the red zone. That is more a job for a bigger back.
Back to the top

Running Backs vs. Wagner

sjacks78 said

Jackson in my opinion needs to be the starter. He has the speed, agility, and vision to make BIG plays. I just do not think he needs to be our RB in the red zone. That is more a job for a bigger back.

I mention this in a different thread, but I think Curtis should be in the game in goal line situations.
Back to the top
Control functions: