Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Radio Coverage For MTSU

FAU Radio Coverage For MTSU

Saturday's coverage of FAU and Middle Tennessee State starts at 6 p.m. Saturday on proud FAU flagship ESPN 760. Brian Rowitz handles pre-game show duties from Floyd Stadium, while Alex Petakas co-hosts from the network studios in West Palm Beach. Ken LaVicka and Jason Pugh have the kickoff at 7. The game can also be heard on 640-am, FAUSports.com, ESPN760.com, and every ESPN 760 smartphone app.

Don't forget the debut of the FAU Sportspage with Carl Pelini Tuesday night from the Duffy's in Deerfield (Federal) starting at 6p. Coach Pelini and Ken LaVicka discuss to Wagner win and look ahead to MTSU. The show can be heard on ESPN 760, FAUSports.com, ESPN760.com, or come out and enjoy a Duffy's dinner with the coach and Ken.
Back to the top

Re: FAU Radio Coverage For MTSU

KLV760 said

Saturday's coverage of FAU and Middle Tennessee State starts at 6 p.m. Saturday on proud FAU flagship ESPN 760. Brian Rowitz handles pre-game show duties from Floyd Stadium, while Alex Petakas co-hosts from the network studios in West Palm Beach. Ken LaVicka and Jason Pugh have the kickoff at 7. The game can also be heard on 640-am, FAUSports.com, ESPN760.com, and every ESPN 760 smartphone app.

Don't forget the debut of the FAU Sportspage with Carl Pelini Tuesday night from the Duffy's in Deerfield (Federal) starting at 6p. Coach Pelini and Ken LaVicka discuss to Wagner win and look ahead to MTSU. The show can be heard on ESPN 760, FAUSports.com, ESPN760.com, or come out and enjoy a Duffy's dinner with the coach and Ken.

Wow, this is the first I have heard of the Coach's show. Speechless.
Back to the top

640 AM? Really? Nice!

No one should have a problem getting this station. There is also a 640 Sports App for Droid and iPhone for those who live too far away and don't want to pay for the ESPN app

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

I'm not sure it's on the 640 app. Every game, unless I'm notified otherwise, should be on affiliate 640-AM as well. If there's a change with the affiliate signal, all will be notified by me.
Back to the top

I really love to hear what the coaches have to say but oftentimes the interviewer goes on so long they have to ask the same question twice. I understand filling airtime when you have a half hour show but a six minute interview?

For instance, let's imagine I want to know, "Hey, are you going to drive the car today?"

A normal person asks, "Hey, are you going to drive the car today?"

A sports commentator interviewing a coach might ask, "So I see you have your car out there in the driveway, new car, are we going to see you get in that, maybe swing open the door, sit in the seat and turn on the ignition or maybe you'll think, 'Hey, should I take a taxi instead?' Because you've taken a taxi before and be successful at it. So really, what do YOU do when you need to take a car and will we see you drive the car today?"

Me: *flips table*

The coach responds, "Uh, yeah. I will be driving the car today."

Ken doesn't do this too much but the Rowitz guy… I can't deal with it. Sorry Brian.
Back to the top

if folks call in, that will take up more of the airtime....

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top
Control functions: