Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS WEEK THREE FAU @ GEORGIA

Week Three is here and the season is starting to take shape. Sit back, fire up the grill, prepare a cold beverage and enjoy the action.

FAU @ #7 Georgia 09/15

The Owls (1-1) travel to Athens to visit the Bulldogs (2-0) between the hedges. UGA is a 40+ point favorite. FAU will try to keep this close early by relying on the QB Graham Wilbert to put together an efficient passing attack. The limited proficiency of the FAU ground game will be the biggest challenge to the offense. On defense FAU has been porous. Georgia will hit the ground running and do not be surprised if the rack up over 350 yards rushing.

Fearless Prediction: UGA 56 FAU 17

Around the SunBelt Conference

Louisiana-Monroe @ Auburn 09/15

ULM (1-0) looks to play spoiler against an SEC opponent for the second week in a row. Auburn (0-2) is looking to get on track in what appears to be a must win game even this early in the season. This one will be close, but Auburn will find a way to win.

Fearless Prediction: Auburn 24 ULM 21

FIU @ UCF 09/15

This is the battle of Golden mascots as the Golden Knights play host to the Golden Panthers in a game with intrastate bragging rights on the line. Both teams are 1-1 and have a common opponent in Akron. This game should be fairly high scoring. FIU has given up an average of 42 points per game and UCF averages 36 points per game.

Fearless Prediction: UCF 41 FIU 27

Around the Nation

#18 Florida @ #23 Tennessee

An old SEC rivalry has more meaning that it has in recent memory as both Florida (2-0) and Tennessee (2-0) are ranked and looking to bounce back from poor campaigns in 2011. Tennessee has shown the potential for an explosive offense. Florida needs to be more physical than they were last week against Texas A&M. This will be a physical game with major implications for the SEC East title picture.

Fearless Prediction: Tennessee 31 Florida 27

#20 Notre Dame @ #10 Michigan State

This is a classic September matchup. Notre Dame (2-0) has won 2 of the last 3 meetings. Sparty (2-0) is giving up only 10 points per game and that will be the difference in this one. The Spartan defense will be too much for Notre Dame.

Fearless Prediction: Michigan State 24 Notre Dame 17

Upset Picks

Northern Iowa beats Iowa

Northern Illinois beats Army

Ole Miss beats #14 Texas

Enjoy the picks and the weekend of football!!

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Re: FEARLESS PREDICTIONS WEEK THREE FAU @ GEORGIA

Would like to see us post 10 points…anything less than that would seem to steer morale towards the emotional cliff.

That said, believe we can do it, and that the Dawgs classy head coach will not run up the score:

UGA 42  FAU 10
Back to the top

We cover the line...we survive without any major injuries...and the experience will help make this team a stronger opponent later in the season.
Back to the top

UGA 42 FAU 0

We could barely score against Wagner, we only put up 17 on MTSU. My prediction is we're held under 150 total yards and we attempt and miss 2 FG's

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

UGA 42 FAU 0

We could barely score against Wagner, we only put up 17 on MTSU. My prediction is we're held under 150 total yards and we attempt and miss 2 FG's

:o  :o  :o
Back to the top

54 - 24. No thought involved just the first number that popped in my head.
Back to the top

Rick said

Jab979 said

UGA 42 FAU 0

Hope I'm wrong, I'd like to see us score at least a TD just not seeing it. Our D is going to be exhausted because the O can't hold onto the ball long enough to give them a chance to breathe and our offense struggled against an FCS team and a terrible MTSU team

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

UGA - A Lot
FAU - Not Much
Back to the top

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS WEEK THREE FAU @ GEORGIA

Jab979 said

Rick said

Jab979 said

UGA 42 FAU 0

Hope I'm wrong, I'd like to see us score at least a TD just not seeing it. Our D is going to be exhausted because the O can't hold onto the ball long enough to give them a chance to breathe and our offense struggled against an FCS team and a terrible MTSU team

I was kinda hoping MTSU isn't as bad everyone was thinking after they're loss to Mcneese St.  Otherwise, we're looking at a 2 win season.
Back to the top

FAU  21
GA    42
Back to the top
Control functions: