Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Finally, a New Sidewalk at FAU Stadium

Add topic

I know we have talked about this before, but it's now finally happening. There's now a sidewalk connecting the drop off area and the entrance on the NW side of the stadium, around the suites and press box, and ending by the plaze at the main entrance (SW corner).
I'll get a picture later today.
Back to the top

Re: Finally, a New Sidewalk at FAU Stadium

Yeah, it was so annoying having to walk in the grass around the front of the stadium. It's not a huge deal but yeah.

Several organizations (including Program Board) set up tents on that sidewalk for the Wagner game and blocked it. They really need to move onto the grass so people can get through.
Back to the top

Still waiting on that clock tower and reflection pond...... :P
Back to the top

Yeah, soon with the parking garage/retail area, that entire area will be paved inorder to make a large plaza for the basketball arena.
Back to the top

Finally, a New Sidewalk at FAU Stadium

Finally. I'm tired of walking through the grass after parking in lot 5.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

Good, they needed it from day one of the stadium but at least it is there now. I am sure the Green Market may have had a lot to do with it getting done!
Back to the top

HootinHollerin said

Yeah, soon with the parking garage/retail area, that entire area will be paved inorder to make a large plaza for the basketball arena.

True but I don't think they necessarily have to clear that grass area used by the Rat's Mouth. It really wouldn't affect the garage/basketball arena at all.
Back to the top

Oh, I meant the are West of the Stadium, the area South and SouthWest (Rat's Mouth and the "corporate tailgate" area) wil be fine.
Should have been more specific
Back to the top
Control functions: