Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

UPSET SPORTSCASTER

Add topic

Think this guy is mad about the Canes loss to KSU? I thought the slideshow that went along with his rant was pretty comical. Even better, he mentions FIU to close it out.

Back to the top

Re: UPSET SPORTSCASTER

UPSET SPORTSCASTER

cbboarder said

Think this guy is mad about the Canes loss to KSU? I thought the slideshow that went along with his rant was pretty comical. Even better, he mentions FIU to close it out.

That is great…I am still laughing! Great post, post of the year maybe! Ouch to UM and BIG OUCH to FIU!
Back to the top

Maybe he meant to say FAU but instead said FIU?  ;)  In all seriousness though UM is starting to have that Notre Dame entitlement mentality….
Back to the top

Nah, he MEANT to say FIU, they REALLY hate each other down there! Meant to put down BOTH FIU and the current UM situation.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Nah, he MEANT to say FIU, they REALLY hate each other down there! Meant to put down BOTH FIU and the current UM situation.

Are you sure the U hates fiu? I feel that he was just saying they are "as bad as someone whom should not even be on the same field as them" kind of thing.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

It wasn't a rivalry thing. He was just throwing out names of programs he thought were subpar to Miami. He also mentioned CMU at one point, if I remember correctly.
Back to the top

The said

Maybe he meant to say FAU but instead said FIU?  ;)  In all seriousness though UM is starting to have that Notre Dame entitlement mentality….

Yep, thier fans always think they are a step away from a National Championship…. ???

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

The said

Yep, thier fans always think they are a step away from a National Championship…. ???

That is one Grand Canyon size step this year!

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: