Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAN PHOTOS: FAU @ UGA - 09-15-12

OWL4EVER took in the game on Saturday, and that is a great thing to hear considering his recent battles.

He was kind enough to pass along some of the shots they took, and wanted to pass them along…looks like they had a great time.

The first one is outside of the Melting Pot.  Looking at the brick building brings back memories…and wish they had more of this type of architecture down here!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Re: FAN PHOTOS: OWL4EVER @ UGA - 09-15-12

A group of ladies donning Owl attire?

Sounds like a good place to be…as shown by the guy in the backgrounds reaction to this shot.

Back to the top

OwlFingers!

Back to the top

The Georgia Bulldog Statue has an encounter with some feathered friends…

Back to the top

FAU diehards til the end!

Back to the top

Should the Good Lord ever choose to Bless me with a son, Hope to share a moment like this one…good times.

Back to the top

Thanks for passing these along OWL4EVER!
Back to the top

Nice pics Owl4Ever! So great to meet you at the MeltingPoint! It was a nice pre-game event, good food, good drinks and GREAT company and music too (it was in Athens after all) - ha ha!! We had a great time meeting fellow FAU alums. Go Owls, score on Bama - they way they are playing THAT will make us the national news!
Back to the top

FAN PHOTOS: FAU @ UGA - 09-15-12

GeorgiaOwl said

Nice pics Owl4Ever! So great to meet you at the MeltingPoint! It was a nice pre-game event, good food, good drinks and GREAT company and music too (it was in Athens after all) - ha ha!! We had a great time meeting fellow FAU alums. Go Owls, score on Bama - they way they are playing THAT will make us the national news!

Enjoyed talking to you also Steve.  Thanks for making my first game back a memorable one.  Thanks also goes out to Mark & Greg for hunting me down!  My Son and I throughly enjoyed the good times and the hospitality.

Thanks also goes out to Rick for posting the pic's.

GO OWLS!

Chris Hamilton
'91
Back to the top

Rick said

A group of ladies donning Owl attire?

Sounds like a good place to be…as shown by the guy in the backgrounds reaction to this shot.

Sorry Ladies, I missed the shot with the Owl Fingers, however I still sent the picture to Rick because your outfits were awesome ;)
Back to the top
Control functions: