Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Questions for Coach

In case you have forgotten, the FAU SportsPage with Carl Pelini is every Tuesday night at the Duffy's in Deerfield. We'd love to see you out there, but if you're unable to go, it starts at 6 p.m. on ESPN760 and fausports.com. As I have the first three weeks, I'm letting you reach out to Pelini with questions. Tweet them at @ESPN760 or e-mail me at [email protected]. I'll pick a handful to read on-air. This will be the case every week. Take advantage.
Back to the top

Re: Questions for Coach

Lets just start with giving up 713 yards??????????????????????????????????????????
Back to the top

Questions for Coach

KLV760 said

In case you have forgotten, the FAU SportsPage with Carl Pelini is every Tuesday night at the Duffy's in Deerfield. We'd love to see you out there, but if you're unable to go, it starts at 6 p.m. on ESPN760 and fausports.com. As I have the first three weeks, I'm letting you reach out to Pelini with questions. Tweet them at @ESPN760 or e-mail me at [email protected]. I'll pick a handful to read on-air. This will be the case every week. Take advantage.

Didn't get a chance to listen to the show, did he answer that question? ;D

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top

Not that I remember. He asked two fan questions to Pelini, one of which he modified to be more positive.

He did mention something about Pelini being a former DC and if that meant he spent more time working with the defense. Pelini said he trusts his coaches but he has been a "fifth coach" for the D a little more recently, just giving his assistant coaches some more feedback on what they're doing.
Back to the top

Questions for Pelini

It's Tuesday. That means the FAU SportsPage with Coach Pelini is at 6p from the Duffy's in Deerfield (ESPN760, FAUSports.com). Once again, I'm taking your questions for Coach. Please e-mail them to [email protected] or tweet them to @ESPN760. Keep in mind that this is Pelini's show, so questions like "Why does the offense suck?" or "How much do you yell at the players?" are kind of a waste. I'm not trying to blow sunshine up FAU fans' collective you-know-what's, it just does no good to promote overwhelming negativity. Critical questions can be worded so that they're not an accusation. If I have to use editorial control, I promise to try to keep the gist of the question intact.

See you tonight, talk to you tonight, or I'll at least receive e-mails/tweets from you tonight. Go Owls!
Back to the top

We are happy to see the offense improvement this year and frankly kind of shocked by it. I dont think any of us expected that when a former DC came in to be our new HC. In order to win the critical Sunbelt games the defense needs to step it up. What is the D's biggest strength and how does Coach plan on focusing on that strength to help us with SB games?

Build Tradition
Tell someone "GO OWLS!"
Back to the top

Ken, what are the chances of getting "our next question comes to us from BocaCoop at fauowlsnest.com" dropped as a prelude??

;D

Throw The Nest some love!
Back to the top

Coach Pelini is on the road recruiting tonight, so defensive coordinator Pete Rekstis will jump in for Coach. FAU SportsPage is at 6 p.m. at the Duffy's in Deerfield as always. Send questions for Rekstis to [email protected] or tweet them to @ESPN760. Just a heads up, we always ask the questions in the 3rd segment, near the bottom of the hour. Thanks guys. Go Owls!
Back to the top

Judging by a good amount of the posts I've seen on here following the ULM game, you appear to have questions you'd like to ask Coach Pelini. Send them to me for tonight's FAU SportsPage, 6p at the Duffy's in Deerfield on ESPN 760 and fausports.com. Send them, as always, to [email protected] or tweet them at @ESPN760. We'll also be accepting questions on location. Please make them tactful, not fist-pounding, spittle-projecting rants.

Go Owls!
Back to the top

Ask him why the offense is so bland in the first quarter? If he wants the team to start out fast and not wait until the second half to get the offense going , then have the OC game plan for plays to stretch the field and challenge the defense vertically in the BEGINNING of the game.....
Back to the top
Control functions: