Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Ted's Farewell Post...

Ted's Farewell Post...

Just wanted to let everyone know that Ted has decided to discontinue his blog, and focus on studies.

Personally, wish him the very best, and believe he is making the right decision for himself…know it is not easy taking 19 credits in an accelerated program.

Hopefully he will still have some time to drop in now and again!

Here's His Final Post
Back to the top

Re: Ted's Farewell Post...

LOL, Even Ted couldn't bear watching the team play anymore then write about it!

In all seriousness, good luck Ted in your new career.

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top

Good Luck Ted

& GO OWLS!!!
Back to the top

Good luck and thanks for all of the hard work!!

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Best of Luck Ted!  Look forward to your posts in 2013.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Good luck Ted! Don't be a stranger. I know you're going to be extremely busy with school and prob won't have a lot of time but I hope you can still stop by the Nest and talk amongst your friends.

Thank you for all that you have done for us as fans and for the school in general. Like someone else mentioned, you are the Howard Schellenberger of media coverage. Like Howard did, eventually you realize all good things must come to an end and it's time to move on.

Maybe once your studies allow you to have some extra time we'll see you at some of the football and basketball games on campus

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Good luck Ted in your studies and future career. But take a few hours out to relax and have a few beers with fellow FAU students and alums and be an Owl fan now! There are only four more home games. All work and no play....
Back to the top

Good luck Ted! I'm taking 15 credits this year and I feel like I have no time. I can't even begin how you're able to handle a full course load. Again best of luck and hope to see you around campus for a friendly FAU sports chat!
Back to the top

Good luck Ted!

So does some regular want to try and step in and fill Ted's large shoes?
Back to the top

Good luck to Ted. A great farewell post. I honestly respect the man for doing this and not continuing the blog down its current path.
Back to the top
Control functions: