Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

DB Adrian Burton Commits to FAU Football

Add topic

Acording to Rivals

Adrian Burton
5-10, 175
DB
Pompano, FL

He switched his commitment from SMU to FAU

Had offers from Southern Illinois, Western Michigan, and Vanderbilt to name a few

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: DB Adrian Burton Commits to FAU Football

this is a great add!
Back to the top

Go coach P!
Back to the top

Welcome aboard Adrian! Its great to have you
Back to the top

Nice get, him and Grimes might be a nice duo
Back to the top

owlmart said

Nice get, him and Grimes might be a nice duo

The talent at corner is now unbelievable. Add those 2 along with Keith Reaser, Treon Howard and D.J. Frye Smith and we are looking good.
Back to the top

Lock down Corners are key to the type of defense the staff will employ. The D is designed to create coverage sacks. You will also begin o see that the LBs help out alot more in coverage in passing situations. You will also see that the D works very well against the spread attack. It is designed to stop the pass first. Not to worry though when facing teams who favor a run attack you will see adjustments made. When this 2 gap run defense is working correctly it works great.

Most college teams do not employ a 2 gap D because it is hard to coach. For those waiting to see if Carl can coach, just wait tell you see this 2 gap D. I don't think the D will be great in year 1. It will be clicking by year 3 though.
Back to the top

DB Adrian Burton Commits to FAU Football

My grandson told me he has a class with Burton and he has a sling on his arm.  My grandson was told that Burton had surgery on his shoulder so he will not see action until the spring.  Damn shame could have used the kid in the secondary this year.  Oh well at least we will have him for four years when the team should really be melting together. 
Back to the top

Yeah, his Mom posted that he had surgery and was out for the year but I did not know what variety (recovering from Rotator Cuff myself and just getting out of sling!). Get well Adrian and be ready to compete next year, looks like we willl be much stronger as a team by then!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Get well Adrian and be ready to compete next year, looks like we willl be much stronger as a team by then!

+1
Back to the top
Control functions: