Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Ticket question for Saturday.

I have four seats in section 107 and this is the first time in the new stadium that I need tickets for more than four folks.  At lockhart I could usually get my friends into my section easily with GA tickets but I realize that is not the case any more.  Do they sell individual game tickets for the club section?  If so, any idea what they cost?
I called the ticket office but got a recording (as usual) so I figured I would check here.
Back to the top

Re: Ticket question for Saturday.

Yes they do sell individual tix to the club sections and a single priority seat is $60. You can even purchase them at the ticket window the day of the game if you need.

My ticket rep is Brandon Lopez ([email protected]) and he gets right back to me via email if you'd rather purchase now and have them waiting at will call. Our sections are right next to each other and heads up, I went to buy a single in my section this week and couldn't get near my regular seats.
Back to the top

My ticket Rep is Logan Davis 561-297-0068. He has been great.

The best ticket rep in FAU history was Mike LaRocco! Love that skinny bastard from Ohio!

Build Tradition
Tell someone "GO OWLS!"
Back to the top

Ticket question for Saturday.

TeamBeer said

Yes they do sell individual tix to the club sections and a single priority seat is $60. You can even purchase them at the ticket window the day of the game if you need.

My ticket rep is Brandon Lopez ([email protected]) and he gets right back to me via email if you'd rather purchase now and have them waiting at will call. Our sections are right next to each other and heads up, I went to buy a single in my section this week and couldn't get near my regular seats.

I guess that's a good thing now isn't it!? I was worried about how turnout this game, but I think parents weekend will get some butts in the seats, as well as it being the first game with pledges for sororities and fraternities, and a little boost in school spirit after the last 2 losses (never thought I'd say that before).
Back to the top

As long as I can get them into club so we can meet up (and they can drink) :) Thanks for the info.
Back to the top

HootinHollerin said

TeamBeer said

I guess that's a good thing now isn't it!? I was worried about how turnout this game, but I think parents weekend will get some butts in the seats, as well as it being the first game with pledges for sororities and fraternities, and a little boost in school spirit after the last 2 losses (never thought I'd say that before).

I agree, it'll be great to see my section filled up so I'm not complainin at all!
Back to the top

+1
It's my first home game since being 21, so I hope y'all don't yell at me if I'm a bit late just this once  ;D
Maybe we should get a thread on predictions of the turnout for this Saturday?
Back to the top

HootinHollerin said

+1
It's my first home game since being 21, so I hope y'all don't yell at me if I'm a bit late just this once  ;D

Considering we barely made kickoff against Wagner, you might miss the first quarter Hootin…..

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

HootinHollerin said

10,000 legit would be nice.
Back to the top

NJOWL said

HootinHollerin said

+1

Considering we barely made kickoff against Wagner, you might miss the first quarter Hootin…..

Bro, I seriously don't even remember the kickoff. Who even got the ball?
Back to the top
Control functions: