Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Parent Section

Even though it was a loss, the parent section was on fire!  The excitement showed as we cheered our boys on!  We chanted with the cheerleaders and yelled for our "OWLS"!  I sat in front of Fortner's (#22) mom and had the Wilberts (#14) behind me.  When we had good plays, we high fived each other and when we had bad plays we still yelled "Let's go get em Owls"! The recruits sat in the section next to us and they got a chance, along with their parents to see how much we support our Owls!  Don't give up!  There were mistakes, but then there was heart that showed to battle back! Defense held in the red zone, not once, not twice, but three times!!!! Awesome!!! Remember, we are rebuilding and I cannot wait to see what each and everyday brings to a program that will rise again.  Don't dwell on the mistakes too much, that is for the coaches to do! Dwell on the things that did go right and get EXCITED about what is yet to come! SALUTE THE HOOT!
Back to the top

Re: Parent Section

The place gets pretty loud at times…can only imagine what it is going to be like when we can consistently march down the field for scores!

;D

Back to the top

What section is the Parents section?

Build Tradition
Tell someone "GO OWLS!"
Back to the top

Parent Section

The first home game we were in 210 and this game we were in section 110.  I was in row C
Back to the top

Thanks for the head's up MomOwl1… now we know where to shoot some photos!
Back to the top

I think we have lots of photos of the parents and other fans. www.MarkeySportsPhoto.com

Rick got to see for himself this time how loud and special FAU Stadium could be. Even that small crowd got the place loud and rocking on the field Saturday night. I can't wait to experience a large and loud crowd, with lots of game action (as in an offense that can score). It will be lots of fun.
Back to the top

BMarkey said

Rick got to see for himself this time how loud and spacial FAU Stadium could be.

(Was there last year)

;D

But, yeah…when there is something to cheer about, those aluminum frames help to contain the ruckus and produce a nice wallop for the ear!
Back to the top
Control functions: