Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Alfred Morris 2012 Week 6

Add topic

Rough start for Alfred Morris. First two carries for negative 7 yards, then his next two carries for 7 yards.

4 carries zero yards.
Back to the top

Re: Alfred Morris 2012 Week 6

at the half 10 carries 28 yards for Alfred.
Back to the top

At the half, Morris has 28 yards and a TD!
Back to the top

Finishes with 47 yards on 16 carries including a TD run and again, ZERO fumbles!

Not as good as some other ganes but nice and the Skins win. With RGIII's big game Alfred will have MUCH more room to riun next game! It iis at the NY Giants and they will be SO keyed to stop RGIII!
Back to the top

as a comparison, they obviously could not stop RGIII, hence why he ran all over them… he finished with
13 carries for 138yds and 2 TDs.

At least Morris got a TD in there to make up for the short yardage, the other bonus is they won!

GO SKINS
GO MORRIS!!!
Back to the top

Alfred Morris 2012 Week 6

Even with the "off week", he's still doing just great, and still in the hunt for ROTY!
Back to the top

I didn't get to watch any of the game but maybe the yardage and avg. is down due to the fact that the defense is keying on him more now, he is not sneaking up on anyone which is opening up the running game for RG III.

What ever the reason winning games with him as the starter is the most important.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

I didn't get to watch any of the game but maybe the yardage and avg. is down due to the fact that the defense is keying on him more now, he is not sneaking up on anyone which is opening up the running game for RG III.

What ever the reason winning games with him as the starter is the most important.
+1 Dusky. Except for the Giants, and Steelers, the Redskins opponents really don't have any good rush stopping ability. Alfred will get at least a thousand yards for the season.
Back to the top

Minnesota's rush defense is pretty good:

RUSH YDS126.7
(8th)

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

They decided to make RGIII beat them being he was coming off an injury (concussion) and he did. Now that RGIII is a threat again, Alfred will flourish!
By the way, still 4th in the NFL in rushing yards!
Back to the top
Control functions: