Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2013 schedule

Add topic

Here is a link to an article about The Ohio St. U needing an opponent next season with the SEC's Vanderbilt dropping out of their game.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/vandy-cancels-game-ohio-state-223009878--ncaaf.html

If we are not full I would not be surprised to see the Owls jump at the paycheck at AD Chun's old home! Maybe a 2 for 1 deal? THAT would fill every seat and make season tickets worthwhile for a change!
Back to the top

Re: 2013 schedule

Great call out GAOwl... would imagine he has already contacted them if we are open to the timeframe.
Back to the top

Ohio State is one of those schools that flat out don't travel for OOC games. They just don't do it. But with Chun being from tOSU, maybe he can work something out for us, but I won't get my hopes up one bit. I think a road game next year is much more likely.
Back to the top

Me too, just a thought and we DO need to upgrade the schedule to draw fans! Unless we are going foir a conference crown and undefeated, Belt teams will not draw down here, EVER!
Back to the top

HootinHollerin said

Ohio State is one of those schools that flat out don't travel for OOC games. They just don't do it. But with Chun being from tOSU, maybe he can work something out for us, but I won't get my hopes up one bit. I think a road game next year is much more likely.

Right.

Going there: likely.
Them coming here: very, very unlikely.
Back to the top

2013 schedule

Unless Pat Chun has a picture of their AD naked with a goat, they're not coming here.
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

Unless Pat Chun has a picture of their AD naked with a goat, they're not coming here.

Very funny line!

Unless "maybe" Urban Meyer would like to bring his shiny new toy down to Florida to show it off to all the Florida recruits! I agree not likely but just a thought.
Back to the top
Control functions: