Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

A must read Tweet .....makes me say wow

https://twitter.com/dkurtenbach/status/259794172645621762
Pelini you have no balls  from kicking fans out of practice to not having balls to talk to the media and leave you best player out to dry to cry in front of a a reporter.
Back to the top

Re: A must read Tweet .....makes me say wow

A must read Tweet .....makes me say wow

Weaksauce.

And no one can say that kid doesn't care, this is coaching now, not heart
Back to the top

I want to bet that Coach P is probably calling to complain to the sunbelt for their officiating.
Back to the top

You may want to wait to hear the full story rather than hurl insults based on a single tweet.  You have no idea why Pelini would have cut his media time short.  If Dukes was crying over the loss, perhaps there was a locker room full of upset players he had to go tend to.

Anyway, this isn't on coaching.  Not yet.  This team is not talented enough yet.  Period.  This was never going to be an easy fix. 
Back to the top

When my company does a crappy job, I don't let the employees take the heat !
Back to the top

Who's calling the plays??

I agree that we're not talented like Alabama but the play calling is what put us in this spot at the end of the game.
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

Who's calling the plays??

I agree that we're not talented like Alabama but the play calling is what put us in this spot at the end of the game.
+1 but Graham and Dukes did put us in a position for what should have been the game winning field goal, but the special teams did not impress this game.
Back to the top

Up by 14. And we play sooooo conservative on both sides of the ball that we lose. We were not playing to win . We were playing not to lose.  Our AD has a problem on his hands.  How to fill a stadium when the fans are officially sick of it . Including me and my son (student). He says his friends are not going to any more games. That is a problem. Not a small one , a huge one.
Back to the top

Local said

Up by 14. And we play sooooo conservative on both sides of the ball that we lose. We were not playing to win . We were playing not to lose.  Our AD has a problem on his hands.  How to fill a stadium when the fans are officially sick of it . Including me and my son (student). He says his friends are not going to any more games. That is a problem. Not a small one , a huge one.
When you're up by fourteen you run the ball the to waste time on the clock, everybody does it. Penalties killed us in the fourth quarter and a lot seemed to be questionble.
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

Local said

When you're up by fourteen you run the ball the to waste time on the clock, everybody does it. Penalties killed us in the fourth quarter and a lot seemed to be questionble.
 Not with 12 min left
Back to the top
Control functions: