Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Interesting upsets this weekend

Add topic

Interesting upsets this weekend

Depending on whether you count FAU over Troy as an upset (I would), that's the first one.

Then you also have #3 Florida falling to #12 Georgia, which may eliminate the Gators from a run at the NC.

Arizona took down #10 USC (Cali)

Nebraska took down #20 Michigan, which could knock them out of the Top 25.

Miami (Ohio) beat #23 Ohio, which should knock them out of the standings too.

As a side note, Navy beat East Carolina 56-28. Wow. So they have some offensive firepower there.
Back to the top

Re: Interesting upsets this weekend

Also, undefeated and 15th ranked Rutgers lost to Kent State

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: Interesting upsets this weekend

Owl2Doc said

Depending on whether you count FAU over Troy as an upset (I would), that's the first one.

Then you also have #3 Florida falling to #12 Georgia, which may eliminate the Gators from a run at the NC.

Arizona took down #10 USC (Cali)

Nebraska took down #20 Michigan, which could knock them out of the Top 25.

Miami (Ohio) beat #23 Ohio, which should knock them out of the standings too.

As a side note, Navy beat East Carolina 56-28. Wow. So they have some offensive firepower there.

Nah, East Carolina has NO D AT ALL. But IF the option is working and you overpursue is works good (if you are ahead). But if it is not working it is turnovers and staring up out of a hole your O can't come back from since they have LOTS of trouble throwing the ball. (see Ga. Tech. for the perfect example).

Should be an interesting day, D has to play 8 or 9 men in the box and stop the run and make them pass the ball or we give up 50 too!
Back to the top
Control functions: