Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Ticket Information: U.S. Women’s National Team Match at FAU Stadium

Add topic

Tickets for the U.S. Women’s National Team match against China on Dec. 15 in Boca Raton, Fla., go on sale to the public starting Saturday, Nov. 17, at 10 a.m. ET.

The match will be the 10th and final game of the U.S. WNT Fan Tribute Tour, presented by Panasonic, and will kick off at 7 p.m. ET at FAU Stadium, a 29,000-seat facility built for the Florida Atlantic University Owls Division I football team and opened in October 2011.

Tickets will be available through ussoccer.com, by phone at 1-800-745-3000, at all Ticketmaster ticket centers throughout South Florida (including Walmart stores) and at the Wally Sanger Owl Club Center ticket office on the Florida Atlantic University campus (open Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.). [Note: Tickets will be sold at FAU Stadium only on the day of the event.]

Groups of 20 or more can obtain an order form at ussoccer.com or call 312-528-1290. Ultimate Fan Tickets (special VIP packages that include a premium ticket, a custom-made official U.S. National Team jersey with name and number, VIP access to the field before and after the game, and other unique benefits) are also available exclusively through ussoccer.com.

As a sponsor of U.S. Soccer, Visa® is pleased to offer all Visa cardholders access to an advance ticket sale for this match before the sale to the general public. This advance sale starts Friday, Nov. 16, at 10 a.m. ET and runs until Saturday, Nov. 17, at 8 a.m. ET at ussoccer.com. Visa will be the only payment method accepted through the Visa presale and is the preferred card of U.S. Soccer. Terms and conditions apply.

This will be the first visit for the U.S. Women to FAU Stadium and the clash with China will also be the first match for the U.S. WNT in South Florida in nearly 13 years. The USA's last appearance in the region came in February 2000 when the Americans faced Norway in Fort Lauderdale.

The U.S. won its third straight gold medal (and fourth gold medal overall) at the 2012 London Olympics. The USA went undefeated at 6-0-0 for the first time at an Olympic tournament, which included a thrilling come-from-behind overtime victory in the semifinal against Canada on Aug. 6 and Carli Lloyd's two-goal performance to lead the U.S. to a 2-1 win against 2011 FIFA Women's World Cup champion Japan in the gold medal match on Aug. 9.
Back to the top

Re: Ticket Information: U.S. Women’s National Team Match at FAU Stadium

So I take current season ticket holders don't get the option to purchase their seats?

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

You should've gotten an email today about that, I did.

My seats are $100 per for the game.
Back to the top

Dusky-

If you are a FAU football season ticket holder you will have the first opportunity to purchase seats.  An e-mail to loge and suite holders was sent out Friday.  The e-mail to season ticket holders was sent out about an hour ago.

If you have not received it, please feel free to contact the ticket office at 561-297-0024.  The pre-sale for our season ticket holders is only a bit over 24 hours so be sure to reach out as soon as possible.

Thanks!
Back to the top

Ticket Information: U.S. Women’s National Team Match at FAU Stadium

Check your e-mail.
Back to the top

mdawson said

Dusky-

If you are a FAU football season ticket holder you will have the first opportunity to purchase seats.  An e-mail to loge and suite holders was sent out Friday.  The e-mail to season ticket holders was sent out about an hour ago.

If you have not received it, please feel free to contact the ticket office at 561-297-0024.  The pre-sale for our season ticket holders is only a bit over 24 hours so be sure to reach out as soon as possible.

Thanks!

I just checked my email and did receive it, thank you.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Can't make it all the way down there for it, I hope it makes it to television/cable/internet at least! LOVED watching the lacrosse game on tv! That was handled pretty well and was a real nice 2 hour commercial for the Stadium/FAU and Boca! And that was with only 5,00 or so people attending. Imagine if they get 20-30K!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl-

US Soccer is in discussions with one of the major networks to broadcast the game. It is my understanding that it has been agreed to now.  However we need to let US Soccer announce the specifics in case there are still contract issues to finalize.

We will let you know as soon as we can.

Thank you for your support and enthusiasm!
Back to the top

Game will be broadcast live nationally on NBC Sports channel. Official start time is 7:21 pm eastern this Saturday.
Back to the top

do we have a idea where we are at attendance wise for the game?
Back to the top
Control functions: