Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Pushing hard for Safety..

Add topic

Joseph Figueroa
S
5-11, 185
Fort Pierce

@JoeFigueroa_31: FAU is making a strong push. They have invited me & my family to come down to talk with their coaches, tour around & watch a game Dec 1st.

Retweeted by Chris Nee

Joseph Figueroa

Has an offer to Harvard so we know the kids has brains.  8)

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Re: FAU Pushing hard for Safety..

Dont go to Harvard, I hear they have equations on the walls in the locker rooms.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Safety is clearly a target area for this coaching staff. Seems like the Owls are after quite a few.
Back to the top

walty12 said

Dont go to Harvard, I hear they have equations on the walls in the locker rooms.

I hate to say but if Harvard is offering you a free ride, take it. Obviously we can't compete academically and his chances of making it to the NFL are very slim. With a Harvard degree he's guaranteed 6 figures and that's not going to happen graduating from FAU.
Back to the top

cbboarder said

walty12 said

I hate to say but if Harvard is offering you a free ride, take it. Obviously we can't compete academically and his chances of making it to the NFL are very slim. With a Harvard degree he's guaranteed 6 figures and that's not going to happen graduating from FAU.

I would choose Harvard over FAU every day and twice on Sundays…it was just a joke.

Im actually a weird FAU homer so I guess I personally wouldn't but would expect everybody else on the planet to do so.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Does Harvard offer athletic schoolys? I did not think thier league allowed it.
Back to the top

FAU Pushing hard for Safety..

He can get an academic scholarship though

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

"No. As an Ivy League institution, Harvard does not offer athletic or academic scholarships to students. However, Harvard does provide need-based financial aid to those students who demonstrate financial need."

A lot of people don't pay full tuition bc they are fully endowed but its all aid based.

And Ryan Fitzpatrick made it to the NFL through Harvard, it can happen.
Back to the top

I love FAU, but goto Harvard.
Back to the top

Their endowment fund is HUGE. Past grads "sponser" new students to help them. Sorry FAU. If I'm mom or dad, we're heading to Mass.
Back to the top
Control functions: