Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fire pelini

34 points and you coach defense I stayed the while game for that can't take this anymore ……..
Back to the top

Re: Fire pelini

Calm down everyone……I am just as pissed as everyone is right now but Pelini has the direction going. Give it time and things will get better in the next couple of years.  He has already exceeded expectations.  Lets finish this season as best we can and get a good recruiting class in.  God it hurts to lose to the school with the worst fans and tradition in the game but a loss is a loss. Can't cry forever about it.
Back to the top

No Desire To Protect The House.

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top

I said hire tommy bowden
Back to the top

???? Don't quite get this blog. This team is a couple of players away.
Back to the top

Local said

we are 3-8 couple players joke right
Back to the top

Local said

I agree with you, the reactionaries hurt the program, they don't help! We could'nt tackle and could'nt run but threw for over 400 yards with a qb everybody heted last year. In the rain! They are headed in the right way, remember FIU WAS the STRONG Belt pre-season favorite.

Go Owls!
Back to the top

Fire pelini

owlcountry40 said

34 points and you coach defense I stayed the while game for that can't take this anymore ……..

We went 1-11 last year. Weve gone 3-8 so far this year, and scored 24 points against FIU this year when we scored 7 points last year.  We lost by 7 points to Navy, 3 points to south alabama, and 6 points to north texas.  Ive seen steady improvement in the offense throughout the season. As for the defense we need to let Pelini use some of that recruiting talent to groom some new defensive players.

Considering where we were at the end of last year and seeing all the fans in the stands last night I feel pretty good about next season.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Were you drunk when you started this thread??  Yes, losing to FIU sucks, but come on…this team is far ahead of where it was last year with basically the same players.  Did you forget last year when we weren't even competitive in SBC games.  Besides, firing a head coach after 1 season is dumb.  You'd be starting from scratch AGAIN next year.  This team is headed in the right direction…settle down.
Back to the top

This thread is a waste of time. Coach has the team moving in the right direction and is playing with kids (for the most part) he didn't recruit. We've won 3 games and have been competitive in all but 2. Hell, we were tied with UGA  late into the 2nd quarter and they're the #6 team in FBS now. No one (including Owlcountry) expected a winning season. So we lost to FIU, good-ridens and best of luck being the doormat in CUSA. If you want to discuss firing someone I'm sure the Kitties forum has a few threads calling for Mario's head. They're the ones picked to go undefeated in the Sunbelt not us.
Back to the top
Control functions: