Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Box

I wanted to thank everyone on the forum who was involved in sending me the FAU box. It meant the world to me. I was completely surprised and had the biggest smile on my face when I saw all of that FAU gear. I have been battling cancer for 7 years now and not a day goes by where I don't think about it. Thanks again from the bottom of my heart from your fellow owl. PS THIS OWL WILL ALWAYS BE FIGHTING FOR EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD.

I kick cancers ass and that's all there is to it..
Back to the top

Re: FAU Box

Our pleasure!

You ARE a fighter, and you will represent well!

;D

God Bless!

- Rick
Back to the top

Thanks Rick!  :)
Question what do you think the chances of Appalachian State joining the belt in the near future? Living in TN it's hard to go to any FAU games but there would always be that chance every other year to catch a game in North Carolina.

Back to the top

We're set according to our commissioner's last statement…but things can always change.

Especially with the shifts taking place right now in the ACC - Maryland's move to BIG10 in 2014.

Our position looks to be solid unless another Belt Team gets an invite to leave from the trickle down effect of that decision…
Back to the top

I will be interviewed by a local newspaper today in Elizabethton TN about my journey through cancer and hopefully will get to promote the book I'm writing just wanted to let the burrow know I'm going to wear my Fau gear that you guys sent me :) I will be representing the Owls up in East TN

Back to the top

RHABDOowl said

I will be interviewed by a local newspaper today in Elizabethton TN about my journey through cancer and hopefully will get to promote the book I'm writing just wanted to let the burrow know I'm going to wear my Fau gear that you guys sent me :) I will be representing the Owls up in East TN

Nice!

Maybe they can take a picture to share??
Back to the top

RHABDOowl said

I wanted to thank everyone on the forum who was involved in sending me the FAU box. It meant the world to me. I was completely surprised and had the biggest smile on my face when I saw all of that FAU gear. I have been battling cancer for 7 years now and not a day goes by where I don't think about it. Thanks again from the bottom of my heart from your fellow owl. PS THIS OWL WILL ALWAYS BE FIGHTING FOR EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD.

Our pleasure, anything to raise the spirits of a fellow owl. Stay strong and keep your thoughts positive!

God Bless!

Greg
Back to the top

FAU Box

RHABDOowl said

Thanks Rick!  :)
Question what do you think the chances of Appalachian State joining the belt in the near future? Living in TN it's hard to go to any FAU games but there would always be that chance every other year to catch a game in North Carolina.

+1
I live in Asheville, so I would love for Appy to join. plus I have a lot of friends that are App Grads, so it would make a great personal rivalry for me.

PS Keep Fighting your Fight!
GO OWLS!!!
Back to the top
Control functions: