Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Turkey Day

Happy Thanksgiving to everyboday on here. I know it's been a tough year but let's really put things into prespective and be thankful for a few things pertaining to FAU football. First, let's be thankful for Coach Pelini. He and his staff are working very hard to get this program back on track and the future is looking bright. I don't know about next year, but hopefully bowl apperances will be be coming soon. Second, let's be thankful that we are an FBS program. Sure, it's easy to scoff at the SBC but there are plenty of football programs that have been playing football for decades and still aren't FBS programs. We have only 12 years of history and I'm willing to say that more than a few programs would love to take our title as "fastest program to win a bowl game ever" and wouldn't hesitate if offered a spot in any FBS conference. Third, even though he set us back a bit, gotta thank the Voice.. Schnelly! And lastly, let's all be thankful for eachother on this site. It's been a tough 2 years no doubt about that but I think we've all helped eachother through it. I know you guys certaintly have for me. So enjoy today with your families and be thankful that all that you have including our fighting Owls. GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Re: Turkey Day

Turkey Day

+1

Happy Thanksgiving!
Back to the top

Two owls paying today Lester gean and Alfred Morris
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Dude, at least spell the man's name right!

Lestar Jean
Back to the top

My phone corrected it lol
Back to the top

Alfred playing well!

Happy Thanksgiving you loveable bunch of weirdos  ;D
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Hope they are not paying - ha ha, HAPPY THANKSGINING TO ALL!
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

My phone corrected it lol

Ok, you get a pass then ;D
Back to the top
Control functions: