Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU to CUSA Press Conference

FAU to CUSA Press Conference

Rick said

Presser scheduled for 11:00 AM today…….

FAU said ESPN760 is broadcasting live. I inquired with them if there was a special link, but did not receive a response. So would assume it is the "Listen Live" link:

Here
Back to the top

Re: FAU to CUSA Press Conference

I just got here to the recruiting lounge.

ESPN 760 is set up and will be broadcasting live…
Back to the top

Congrats to FAU and to everyone involved. I'm excited about seeing FAU play in Houston (Rice), El Paso (UTEP), Denton (UNT), and my hometown of San Antonio (UTSA).

And for the record…. UTSA is doing amazing things down here. Don't count them out from being in the TOP 25 in the next five years.  (write that down).

They have a great attraction (the River Walk) for recruiting, a big name coach, and they are doing some AMAZING marketing and fundraising down here (Nelligan Sports is helping). The way the city of San An has embraced them is unbelievable.

I went to my first UTSA football game last week and it was a great experience. It reminded me of my days going to 'Canes games. There was 39,000 people there, and about 20,000 of them probably walked from the River Walk about an hour before game time. It was a really cool migration of orange and blue through the River Walk, under the highway, up the ramp of the Alamo Dome, and through Rowdy Zone, the giant tailgate area with dozens of vendors setup carnival style with games for people of all ages.

And no, I don't work there –> But I get should get commission for the post!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Chun, Schnellenberger are here.
Back to the top

Saunders makes the announcement, and the crowd goes wild!

Then the sound goes out.

Back to the top

Lost the feed just after MJS made the announcemetnt, amid the applause and whistles, anyone else still have it?
Back to the top

Back on...
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Lost the feed just after MJS made the announcemetnt, amid the applause and whistles, anyone else still have it?

refresh the link and it'll come back… to crappy quality.

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

its espn760's end.
Back to the top

Chun confirms the "huge" reason for the move:

TV.
Back to the top
Control functions: