Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

ESPN 760 C-USA Interviews w/ Chun, Pelini, Saunders, Jarvis, Schnelly

Yesterday we at ESPN 760 bounced around all over the place to get reaction on the move to Conference USA. Here are all of the links to listen:

Pat Chun with Evan Cohen on the overall upgrade FAU is making: ESPN 760 - Play Now

Carl Pelini on what he learned about conference movement at Nebraska, why move makes FAU relevant:  ESPN 760 - Play Now

Mary Jane Saunders on what led to the move to C-USA:  ESPN 760 - Play Now

Mike Jarvis on why C-USA MUST mean new or much-improved basketball facilities: ESPN 760 - Play Now

Howard Schnellenberger on the absolute necessity of leaving the Sun Belt for C-USA: ESPN 760 - Play Now
Back to the top

Re: ESPN 760 C-USA Interviews w/ Chun, Pelini, Saunders, Jarvis, Schnelly

Hearing Coach Jarvis talk about all those needs has me wondering when my athletic fees are going to skyrocket.
Back to the top

I like the way Pat Chun handles himself in an interview.
Back to the top

ESPN 760 C-USA Interviews w/ Chun, Pelini, Saunders, Jarvis, Schnelly

352Owl said

Hearing Coach Jarvis talk about all those needs has me wondering when my athletic fees are going to skyrocket.

When a semester's payment are all said and done, those fees aren't even a penny on a dollar. And considering that a rise in fees means we'll see an increase in quality across the board in our athletics department, I'm okay with that.
Oh yea, and we get into sporting events for free. You know who doesn't do that? UF, FSU, USF, UCF, and UM.
Back to the top

HootinHollerin said

352Owl said

When a semester's payment are all said and done, those fees aren't even a penny on a dollar. And considering that a rise in fees means we'll see an increase in quality across the board in our athletics department, I'm okay with that.
Oh yea, and we get into sporting events for free. You know who doesn't do that? UF, FSU, USF, UCF, and UM.

Unless FSU changed in the two years since I graduated.  All sporting events are free for students with the exceptions of UF in football and UNC in basketball which are still free but not guaranteed due to a lottery for those interested in tickets.

Just clarifying
Back to the top
Control functions: