Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Congratulations Graham Wilbert

I have to take my hat off to Graham Wilbert. He came into this season with people really down on him after last season. He kept the critics quiet by going about his business, working hard, and consistently performing beyond expectations.

Wilbert threw for 2814 yards with a completion percentage of 64% and 18 touchdowns to only 6 interceptions including 3 games of 300 yards or more and 1 game of over 400 yards.

Wilbert is the comeback player of the year for FAU and maybe even the SBC and should certainly be recognized as the team MVP for this season.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Re: Congratulations Graham Wilbert

owlfan1 said

I have to take my hat off to Graham Wilbert. He came into this season with people really down on him after last season. He kept the critics quiet by going about his business, working hard, and consistently performing beyond expectations.

Wilbert threw for 2814 yards with a completion percentage of 64% and 18 touchdowns to only 6 interceptions including 3 games of 300 yards or more and 1 game of over 400 yards.

Wilbert is the comeback player of the year for FAU and maybe even the SBC and should certainly be recognized as the team MVP for this season.

GO OWLS!!!

My thoughts exactly!  Way to turn it around Graham.  Best of luck in the future and congrats!
Back to the top

He was dogged and thrown under the bus at many points in 2011, but you have to think we are going to miss him next year.

Great performance in 2012 GW!

Back to the top

He absolutely turned it around from 2011. No doubt.

However I think his inability to run well limited the offense that we wanted to put in. There were plenty of times if we would of had a QB with good run ability we would of advanced further on downs.

He made the best of his chance at redemption and stepped up.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

i was super hard on the guy and he showed me up. Great season.
Back to the top

I think it was KLV, said Graham wishes he had three more seasons with Coach Pelini, kudos on the coaching staff to help Graham regain his confidence.
Back to the top

Pretty damn good year for any qb of a 3-9 team! Woinder if he gets any looks for the NFL, showed lots of maturity and toughness with all that happened the past 2 years!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Pretty damn good year for any qb of a 3-9 team! Woinder if he gets any looks for the NFL, showed lots of maturity and toughness with all that happened the past 2 years!

I heard the Jets are taking some looks at him…

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

I was one of those doggers too...Way to hand it to us haters, GW...You definitely earned my respect...great season

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Congratulations Graham Wilbert

Everyone was down regarding our qb situation (German), but Graham completely turned it around and had a great year. Very happy for him.
Back to the top
Control functions: