Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

ALL SUN-BELT TEAM

So my guess is that Wilbert and Dukes get on the 2nd team. Anyone else you guys think can get All-Conference honors? I can't really think Keith Reaser and David Hinds have a shot to get on the second team also but ball security and defense were our killers this year.
Back to the top

Re: ALL SUN-BELT TEAM

I think our punter DESERVES to be 1st team! Will he get it? Of course not, it'll go to someone not nearly as good or deserving

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

I will say one thing both Dukes and Our great punter will be on the sun belt preseason 1st team for next year. They both deserve to be after there performances this year. I expect big things from Reaser as well and Travis Jones will probably show up on the 1st or 2nd team for punt return

I kick cancers ass and that's all there is to it..
Back to the top

While Kelly had a great year for FAU he ranks 6th in the conference with a 39.87 average.

Dukes finished 4th in receiving yards, he should be at least a 2nd team pick. He also is tied atop the conference for most 40+ yard receiving plays with 7 on the year.
Back to the top

ALL SUN-BELT TEAM

Andrew said

While Kelly had a great year for FAU he ranks 6th in the conference with a 39.87 average.

Another example of why this is a bad stat for punters, I want to know  how many were stuck inside the 20 and how many inside the 10.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Wilbert will not be on there.

They go by numbers, and, by the numbers, Wilbert is not a top 3 QB in the Sun Belt. Many QBs had great numbers & great QB ratings.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

NJOWL said

Wilbert will not be on there.

They go by numbers, and, by the numbers, Wilbert is not a top 3 QB in the Sun Belt. Many QBs had great numbers & great QB ratings.

"Might" get 3rd team his 18-6 TD-INT ratio is 2nd best in the Belt.
Back to the top

Reaser definately should be first team!
Back to the top

Tomorrow is the Big day…we shall see.

Count on at least one possible shaft though.

Coaches and media will determine.
Back to the top
Control functions: