Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2012-13 Owl's Nest Bowl Pick 'Em

Re: Bowl Pick Em?

Yes, thanks man!

I'll fill mine out later tonight.
Back to the top

Awesome! Thanks NCowl. 

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

2012-13 Owl's Nest Bowl Pick 'Em

No problem guys, but i dont have any prizes though, because i am not willing to part with my owl saptula!
Back to the top

Re: 2012-13 Owl's Nest Bowl Pick 'Em

I found something that is prize worthy:

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

A brand new FAU College of Business Portfolio

The Winner get's it!
Back to the top

Not sure what the policies are but is it possible for FAU athletics or the bookstore or the alumni association to offer prizes in exchange for advertising or even just to promote fan activity? Even if its just giveaway stuff like posters and get them autographed, minimal cost to them, cheap advertising to key demographics and the right autographs could make for great prizes

Just a thought
Back to the top

nowle said

Not sure what the policies are but is it possible for FAU athletics or the bookstore or the alumni association to offer prizes in exchange for advertising or even just to promote fan activity? Even if its just giveaway stuff like posters and get them autographed, minimal cost to them, cheap advertising to key demographics and the right autographs could make for great prizes

Just a thought

I have the contact list ready to go, let me know when you are ready to make the appointments and write the follow up proposals…….

;D

Back to the top

The idea was more that they would approach TON as a cheap way to please their masses, though I would imagine a level of work necessary on your end Rick and I would love to help and be more involved but living several hours away makes that difficult
Back to the top

nowle said

The idea was more that they would approach TON as a cheap way to please their masses, though I would imagine a level of work necessary on your end Rick and I would love to help and be more involved but living several hours away makes that difficult

Just busting your chops ;)

Always a matter of time…

So much to do, and so little time!
Back to the top

I am in, onlty 10 of us in the group so far, guess some people want to see those late injury and not eligible lists first - ha ha!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

I am in, onlty 10 of us in the group so far, guess some people want to see those late injury and not eligible lists first - ha ha!

Teambeer in there??

(loaded question)

He was the one asking for it!

;D
Back to the top
Control functions: