Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Better Luck next year Owls

Just bought my UCF bowl tickets and thought I should say hello.. but congrats on promotion to CUSA, too bad you don't have a fanbase but hey 8k fans is not bad for a FAU game.
Back to the top

Re: Better Luck next year Owls

So, what're you drinking tonight, what's your poison? Jack? Natty? PBR? You good to drive?

http://www.ucftaxicab.com/
Back to the top

rob2313 said

Just bought my UCF bowl tickets and thought I should say hello.. but congrats on promotion to CUSA, too bad you don't have a fanbase but hey 8k fans is not bad for a FAU game.

I hope you get a sudden batch of hemorrhoids and can't sit comfortably in that awful indoor baseball stadium….Let's go Ball State!!!!!
Back to the top

rob2313 said

What conference you going to play in when The big east dies?
Back to the top

Better Luck next year Owls

The said

rob2313 said

I hope you get a sudden batch of hemorrhoids and can't sit comfortably in that awful indoor baseball stadium….Let's go Ball State!!!!!

Hey leave the Trop out of this, she's just a victim here.  ;D.  I think I am the only person that actually likes that stadium, but then again I'm not a baseball fan.  Watching the bowl game there is definitely wierd and just feels wrong though. 

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

Think Ball State just picked up a bunch of Owls fans...
Back to the top

Andrew said

Think Ball State just picked up a bunch of Owls fans…

Haha

Back to the top

rob2313 said

I'm for Tampa, nobody in the area cares about this game.
I've spent the day in Orlando, nobody here cares about the game either.
Back under your bridge troll.
Back to the top

Andrew said

Think Ball State just picked up a bunch of Owls fans…

My kid and my money go to UCF so…Go Knights!  Funny, I used to live 15 minutes from Ball State growing up in Indiana.
Back to the top

I went to a UCF game last year. Attendance was nothing to brag about. Less than half full.
Back to the top
Control functions: