Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2013 Class Recruiting Discussion

Add topic

Re: 2013 Class Recruiting Discussion

GeorgiaOwl said

sjacks78 said

DJ Juste's highlights look like the Johnny manziel highlight tape I just watched. Johnny definitely has a better arm and deep ball but he also has 2 years of college training on this kid.

Very quick and cuts great! Would be a nice get!

The only other visit he mentioned taking was to Illinois and they want him as a WR.

So it's going to come down to…. playing QB at a local school or heading up north to catch passes in the cold. I like FAU's chances.
Back to the top

Andrew said

GeorgiaOwl said

sjacks78 said

DJ Juste's highlights look like the Johnny manziel highlight tape I just watched. Johnny definitely has a better arm and deep ball but he also has 2 years of college training on this kid.

Very quick and cuts great! Would be a nice get!

The only other visit he mentioned taking was to Illinois and they want him as a WR.

So it's going to come down to…. playing QB at a local school or heading up north to catch passes in the cold. I like FAU's chances.

my question is, would he mind taking a seat for two years, learning how to run the system and put on more muscle?
Back to the top

2013 Class Recruiting Discussion

Gainesville RB Ralpheal Webb ran for 168 yards and 2 touchdowns this afternoon, as his team lost in the 6A state title game.

Webb holds a boatload of offers (including Minnesota and Rutgers), but he told me a few weeks ago that he plans on visiting FAU on January 11th.
Back to the top

Andrew said

Gainesville RB Ralpheal Webb ran for 168 yards and 2 touchdowns this afternoon, as his team lost in the 6A state title game.

Webb holds a boatload of offers (including Minnesota and Rutgers), but he told me a few weeks ago that he plans on visiting FAU on January 11th.

Webb looks like a great player and was a 3* on rivals for a long time and was recently dropped to a 2 for some odd reason. This would be a great pick up for FAU I hope we can land this guy..

I kick cancers ass and that's all there is to it..
Back to the top

Seems like we are deep at RB. Doesn't feel like a big need position. Spend our time on OL,DL, and QB. Just mho.
Back to the top

This one is big….

Owls have contacted St. Augustine WR Bobby Mitchell.

Coaches want him to play safety, while everyone else wants him catching passes.

Rumor has it, he has a preferred walk-on spot at UF.
Back to the top

Andrew said

Which position does he prefer?
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

Andrew said

Which position does he prefer?

Working on that now…
Back to the top

Mitchell was offered today by the Owls.

His highlights.
Back to the top

Who is the QB throwing him the ball? Lol he looks pretty darn good

I kick cancers ass and that's all there is to it..
Back to the top
Control functions: