Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Alfred Morris in 2012 Week 15

Add topic

Today it will be 55 degrees and mostly cloudly in Cleveland. Alfred Morris should be getting a lot of carries today with RGIII out.
Back to the top

Re: Alfred Morris in 2012 Week 15

9 carries for 18yrds, they seem to be shutting him down.
Back to the top

Alfred Morris in 2012 Week 15

Everybody keys on RGIII, but with him out, they can contain Alfred Morris.
Back to the top

Ugh, not good for a last minute ROTY argument.......
Back to the top

Alfred Morris had 27 carries 87 yards rushing with 2 TDs, two receptions for six yards today. Overall a good game considering the Browns bottled him up for a half.
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

Alfred Morris had 27 carries 87 yards rushing with 2 TDs, two receptions for six yards today. Overall a good game considering the Browns bottled him up for a half.

Quite simple, they were gonna make rookie qb Cousins beat them and they paid for it, he did well! Not a bad game - 2 TD's and zero turnovers! He has now passes Martin who was REALLY shut down by the Saints D!
Back to the top

In today's game with Alfred's two rushing touchdowns he became the first rookie to score 9 rushing touchdowns as a redskin and the first to do it since Clinton Portis had 9 back in 2008. Just another reason to be proud of Alfreds accomplishments this year. What he has done on and off the field is nothing but incredible and is someone who is a great role model to so many. He should get a statue at FAU pretty soon lol

I kick cancers ass and that's all there is to it..
Back to the top

I wonder how long before FAU starts selling Morris's Redskins jersey at the stadium or the book store. lol. FAU is very proud of him.
Back to the top

Another article regarding Alfred;

Biggest fantasy breakouts and surprises of 2012, and where we’ll draft ‘em in 2013 | Roto Arcade - Yahoo! Sports

Contains all the usual negatives but shows how he has overcome them and surprised everybody with a pretty nice pic! Go Alfred!
Back to the top

Getting my authentic Morris jersey for x-mas :). Now that NYG got throttled by ATL, the 'Skins got a legitimate shot at the playoffs. I think it's safe to say what team the majority of us on this board will be going for
Back to the top
Control functions: