Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Alfred Morris the most dangerous Redskin on offense...

Add topic

Cowboys’ Spears: Alfred Morris more dangerous on offense than RG3 | NFL

“RGIII is the phenom that everybody loves, but this running back (Alfred Morris) has been killing people,” Dallas Cowboys defensive end Marcus Spears passed a surprising observation on Thursday.

Alfred Morris’ production shows on the Washington Redskins stats as the team has risen to the No.1 ranking offense in the NFL. In fact, the Washington Redskins are packing twice as much rushing yards per game (162.3) compared to the Dallas Cowboys ahead of Sunday’s game.

“If you watch it from a football-game plan, as a player who’s going to play in the game standpoint,” continued Marcus Spears, “this running back is actually probably the most dangerous guy on the football team on offense.”

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Re: Alfred Morris the most dangerous Redskin on offense...

Alfred Morris the most dangerous Redskin on offense...

But yet, he wasn't selected to he pro bowl. Yeah that makes sense. They need to let the fans vote only count for 50% and the coaches or players count for the other 50%. Frank Gore doesn't deserve be starting over Morris

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: Alfred Morris the most dangerous Redskin on offense...

Well if the Fredskins don't go all the way, we better start rooting for those niners homes. Gore won't play if he's in the Super Bowl. And I'm also hoping AP decides not to risk his knee in an exhibition game and just doesn't play in the Pro Bowl
Back to the top
Control functions: