Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Interesting design

Add topic

Interesting design

Found this design online for "professor housing" off the second level of the Breezeway.

I'm sure it's not something FAU is seriously considering, just a design exercise, but interesting nonetheless.

(More pictures and layout in the link)
Back to the top

Re: Interesting design

Yeah they might want to pressure clean the walkway if they decide to do it….

;D
Back to the top

Rick said

Yeah they might want to pressure clean the walkway if they decide to do it….

;D

Hehehe…perfect Rick. As a fellow designer, I thought exactly the same thing. Hey, at least they included the really cool lens flare. ;D
Back to the top

haha….that is crazy you have found this!  This was a design a couple of years back of a good friend of mine Eric Chancellor while we were in school for architecture at FAU. I do not believe I have my design online yet. awesome
Back to the top

http://rrdarch.com
Is my portfolio website. If you go to projects you will see a tiny model picture with a black background that was my physical model for this same project. You know what, I need to go ahead and computer model my project as well…maybe this weekend when I have no internet!
Back to the top

Hey, I am the designer.  FAUDowning showed me this thread.  This was a hypothetical project for my second year of FAU architecture school.  The brief was for a residence for a visiting professor and my design capitalizes on the temporary nature of his/her visit.  It's meant to bring some life to the top floor of the breezeway.  It is modular and can be removed once the prof leaves.

Here is the rest of my portfoliocargocollective.com/ericchancellor
Back to the top

Welcome to The Nest!
Back to the top

FAU_Chancellor said

Hey, I am the designer.  FAUDowning showed me this thread.  This was a hypothetical project for my second year of FAU architecture school.  The brief was for a residence for a visiting professor and my design capitalizes on the temporary nature of his/her visit.  It's meant to bring some life to the top floor of the breezeway.  It is modular and can be removed once the prof leaves.

I too welcome you to the nest, but only after you give me your thoughts on Melvin German
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

FAU_Chancellor said

I too welcome you to the nest, but only after you give me your thoughts on Melvin German

Haha…yes chancellor what are your thoughts?!
Back to the top

Well, on the topic of Melvin German, the qb, I have no opinion.  I have been in England for the past 18 months and missed the last two seasons.  No espn go in the UK.  But thanks for the welcome.
Back to the top
Control functions: