Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Jacoby Brissett transferring from UF

Add topic

Would be a good option at QB for FAU in 2014.  Local kid that played at Dwyer.  Four star prospect on Rivals for the star people.
Back to the top

Re: Jacoby Brissett transferring from UF

True. But have you seen anything about him wanting to come here?

Brissett has been the subject of transfer rumors since losing out to Driskel for the starting job, and has been linked to West Virginia before. He will have two seasons of eligibility remaining at any FBS school, but cannot play in the 2013 season.

"(Florida was) Not my choice,” said his mother Ellicia Brown. “I’m very disappointed. I didn’t like the way Florida handled the process. I’ve never been able to meet the head coach … I’ve never met (Will Muschamp) face-to-face and I find that very disrespectful and I’m just hurt with the whole process with the Gators. I was hoping that he [Brissett] would respect me and go to ‘The U’ because ‘The U’ showed respect to his mom.”"
Back to the top

We couldn't even get Godfrey form UCF to come here. I doubt we have a shot at Brissett.
Back to the top

Remember, they can block his transfer. So if they do allow him to come here, we may be one of his few options.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

Florida knowing he has previous interest in Miami will probably block him from going there so there is a shot at him coming here and him being that dual threat QB we have been looking for. I'm sure FAU and Pelini would push that they need a QB and with him having to sit out next year it would could work out perfectly going into CUSA. 

I kick cancers ass and that's all there is to it..
Back to the top

Sounds like someone needs to shmooze Mrs. Brissett. Gotta love a mom like that.
Back to the top

Jacoby Brissett transferring from UF

Owl_Ranger said

We couldn't even get Godfrey form UCF to come here. I doubt we have a shot at Brissett.

+1 We have no shot at him but this is another kid getting sold on the dream of playing at national power, realized he going to ride the pine for 4 years when he should have look at the smaller schools and played right away. I hate this, local kid who could have been a superstar at FAU. Thank you….. Austin Bland and the other new Owls.
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

Brissett has been the subject of transfer rumors since losing out to Driskel for the starting job, and has been linked to West Virginia before. He will have two seasons of eligibility remaining at any FBS school, but cannot play in the 2013 season.

"(Florida was) Not my choice,” said his mother Ellicia Brown. “I’m very disappointed. I didn’t like the way Florida handled the process. I’ve never been able to meet the head coach … I’ve never met (Will Muschamp) face-to-face and I find that very disrespectful and I’m just hurt with the whole process with the Gators. I was hoping that he [Brissett] would respect me and go to ‘The U’ because ‘The U’ showed respect to his mom.”"

No I haven't it was just a suggestion.  I haven't seen where he is considering but I do know that UM is not an option for him at QB now.
Back to the top

SigEp77 said

Owl2Doc said

No I haven't it was just a suggestion.  I haven't seen where he is considering but I do know that UM is not an option for him at QB now.
Yeah but I think Miami would have the better chance at landing him. Al Golden will be looking for a QB in a year, and this kid can fill the void.
Back to the top

Local said

Sounds like someone needs to shmooze Mrs. Brissett. Gotta love a mom like that.

Quick! Someone call Adrian Burton's mom & Austin Bland!

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top
Control functions: