Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Sleeper TE Trey Hendrickson will visit FAU

Add topic

FAU TE coach Jarred Allen stopped by Apopka TE Trey Hendrickson's home Saturday morning, and set up an official visit for the prospect later this month.

Hendrickson - who was a key component to Apopka's 8A state title run - has yet to be offered by the Owls, but has been extended bids from New Mexico and Western Kentucky.

Having shifted positions in the offseason, Hendrickson spent this past year playing both defensive end and tight end. He flourished in his new role as a pass catcher, and in the state title game he totaled 92 yards of total offense, while recording a crucial sack for the defense.

Owls coaches had been trying to get Hendrickson to visit campus for a while, but due to his team's deep run in the state playoffs there was never time.

He will now visit the weekend of January 18th, with the hopes of gaining an offer.

"They want me to see the campus. They seemed into me, so I'll hope for the best," Hendrickson said.

USF, Michigan State, and Wake Forest have all expressed interest in the 6-foot-4, 222 pound tight end.

His highlights - including clips from the state title game - can be seen here.
Back to the top

Re: Sleeper TE Trey Hendrickson will visit FAU

Sleeper TE Trey Hendrickson will visit FAU

Looks pretty darn good, like a man among boys many times, good receiver yet seems to like blocking too!
Back to the top
Control functions: