Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU prof stirs controversy by disputing Newtown massacre

Add topic

A communications professor known for conspiracy theories has stirred controversary at Florida Atlantic University with claims that last month's Newtown, Conn., school shootings did not happen as reported — or may not have happened at all.

Moreover, James Tracy asserts in radio interviews and on his memoryholeblog.com. that trained "crisis actors" may have been employed by the Obama administration in an effort to shape public opinion in favor of the event's true purpose: gun control.

Back to the top

Re: FAU prof stirs controversy by disputing Newtown massacre

Glad to hear I'm not the only one. I mean common could the government not make it more obvious? Aurora, the Oregon mall shooting, Newtown and all the other incidents are too close together to really be just a coincidence in my opinion. Furthermore, I recently read an article that linked James Holmes (The Aurora shooter) and Adam Lanza (The Newtown shooter). Apparently, both of their fathers were set to testify in the SAME trial regarding a British Tax evasion case..  Also, Holmes' attorney was also depicted as a grieving parent in the Newtown shooting.. I don't know if these liberals will ever win their war on the 2nd amendment because interest groups, like the NRA, have way too much power and endorse many politicians.

Back to the top

Who cares about the fiscal cliff as we've offically fallen off the reality cliff!
Back to the top

Oh Internet, you never cease to amaze me!
Back to the top

It's all Al Gore's fault!
Back to the top

Owl_Ranger said

Glad to hear I'm not the only one. I mean common could the government not make it more obvious? Aurora, the Oregon mall shooting, Newtown and all the other incidents are too close together to really be just a coincidence in my opinion. Furthermore, I recently read an article that linked James Holmes (The Aurora shooter) and Adam Lanza (The Newtown shooter). Apparently, both of their fathers were set to testify in the SAME trial regarding a British Tax evasion case..  Also, Holmes' attorney was also depicted as a grieving parent in the Newtown shooting.. I don't know if these liberals will ever win their war on the 2nd amendment because interest groups, like the NRA, have way too much power and endorse many politicians.
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight….
Back to the top

And the holocaust never happened either...Wow!
Back to the top

Owl_Ranger said

LIBOR manipulation.  And it's very real.
Back to the top

I thought this forum was for sports and FAU related stuff, not some wanta be famous professor. Do me a favor professor teach someone, I don't care for your opinion I have my own. P.S. Buy all the guns and ammo you can…armageddon is upon us lol. 
Back to the top

Owl_Ranger said

Glad to hear I'm not the only one…

Owl_Ranger2 said

Do me a favor professor teach someone, I don't care for your opinion I have my own…

Ranger Nation is divided!

:o

;)
Back to the top
Control functions: